Connery Broken?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by JuicyJuice, Jan 18, 2014.

1. JuicyJuice

This is extremely frustrating. Sony Online Entertainment, I am NOT the only person here who deserves some serious compensation for this. This has to be happening to other people.

I get to character selection, I click on my character on Connery, and a white screen pops up and the game crashes. What the eff? I try Waterson and it loads just fine, I can play but not with the character that I spent time on. This whole update and double XP "compensation" has been worth nothing. I do NOT want to restart on another server! I've wanted to play this whole weekend but I haven't been able to play on my hard earned character that took time.

Anyone who is dealing with this problem deserves at least a free server transfer. I don't care about the double XP, or SC points. I care about the character(s) that people spent time to earn certs and unlock things that can't be transferred to another server. Sure I have all of my guns and what not but I don't have any of the upgrades. This is extremely frustrating and for me, this is a major turn away. I can probably speak for a lot of other people who most likely quit the game because of this poor service.
  2. Diggles

I was hoping they would recognize their failure and either extend double xp extra days for Connery or for EVERYONE.
    I am BR90 NC main on Connery and after PU02 I seem to crash regularly the first time I login to my character, open map or get into a vehicle.

Rather frustrating SOE. These crashes give no log, no message no nothing...just BANG BACK TO DESKTOP. Oh I'm sorry did you not want this program to end?

Oh and THANKS for not sticking the ******* post about STEAM USERS: DO NOT USE STEAM FILE VALIDATION OR ENJOY REDOWNLOADING THE ENTIRE ******* GAME.
  3. JuicyJuice

For me it's not exactly a matter of extending double XP, or getting any sort of special treatment. I just want to be able to play my character. We weren't given the simple option of being able to transfer over everything so I could at least enjoy the game until my home server was actually repaired.
    If anyone else was like-minded, they are probably going to do what I'm going to do. Just quit playing, maybe try it again some other day because apparently, they can only satisfy 80% of their customers. I think the california unemployment department actually does better than that. Sorry SOE, just letting a lot of people down.
    • Up x 2
  4. Seaker Drone

Connery is lagging so bad not only on indar but everywhere right now... It is almost unplayable. Just trying to pull a vehicle from a terminal to exiting a vehicle is a task in and of itself.

My characters on every other server, EVEN THE EU servers, have no lag compared to connery right now
  5. fudili

Yep connery lagging super bad everywhere. Can we get a restart please?
  6. Amarsir

And just to reiterate what others have been seeing since Wednesday, I'm on the East Coast and can play Connery just fine but Waterson is unplayable.

Something is seriously crossed and they need to get on it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ashlander

yeah I had this issue on Thursday morning, haven't been able to play since. I only have chars on connery.
    • Up x 1
  8. mlane16