Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bman1296 *TR*

But now it says that it is going down again! please stop it! Also there is a glitch with a platoon, you only see playername rank 1 and you cant kick or move people and no names are displayed.
  2. MetellusJax

Ok thanks for the quick reply
  3. Tamon

Yet another "false alarm" on Mattherson
  4. Xternal710

This is what this whole ordeal reminds me of
    • Up x 1
  5. MarkMaximus

While we wait...

Just so you're not entirely bored...
    • Up x 2
  6. M. F. Gamesta

Chill people! Take your meds and be patient.
  7. vanu123

LOL we have/had bullet drop for a long time now. Wish we had a faction trait or something.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Looks like the issue that caused Mattherson, Briggs and Waterson to restart may happen again.

The server should come right back up and you'll be able to log back in. Do note that the log-in server might be hit hard due to everyone trying to log-in so please be patient. Thanks again for your patience.
    • Up x 2
  9. WHIPLASH

[IMG]
  10. NCwolf84

I've been at work during this whole orideal. Feel bad for Higby & company but I know these issues keep happening and they will be dealt with swiftly
  11. BobSanders123

LOLOLOLOL Have fun using that against a galaxy
  12. RyanGUK

I feel as a NC-only player, the NC video is 100% factual and correct. Fair play to you sir, entertaining.
    • Up x 1
  13. IndicaChic

When

will

the

server:

CONNERY

be

back

up

and

running??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Luperza Community Manager

As stated several times, we have no ETA at this moment. We're still trying to fix the gateway server issue.
    • Up x 3
  15. iWillAmazeYou

I would ask for an ETA on connery but the last ETA they gave us was 18 hours ago and said it would be up in 3 hours so... what's the point...
    • Up x 1
  16. Jetamp95

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD LOL YOU SIR JUST MADE MY LIFE XD
  17. theducks

chill

the

f

out
    • Up x 1
  18. Davor7

The easy fix would be to lock out all the VS and NC players and let just the TR login. Then the NC then the mass influx of VS. The crashing is from all the VS population logging with NC not too far away. :)
  19. InfiniteMaximum

Well, that was a short 10 minutes on waterson.:confused:
  20. MarkMaximus

I wonder what the longest thread on this forum has been.

Possibly this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.