Random Crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GrandRise, Jan 12, 2014.

1. GrandRise

I just played PS2 like 30-40 minutes, then PS2 started to instantly crash/closes by itself. Just redirects me directly to desktop. No notification, nothing. PS2 just close by itself while playing.

Please fix this or help me!
    • Up x 2
  2. Akeita

Happen a long long time ago... Damn I hate it when I just put resources into somethin'...
  3. Gheeta

This has been happening ever since PU1, we can only hope that they are actually trying to fix this issue.
  4. Ellionce

if I don't get this crash, I get disconnected.
    if I don't get disconnected, I get this crash.

PS2 is so unstable I really can't see myself playing this for much longer, so annoying because I just put in $5 to buy the NS15M.

FIX YOUR S**T SOE!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Snipey1991

I get this all the time too......ill be really into the game and having fun and then without any warning or error message my whole game crashes to desktop.....its very VERY annoying...
  6. S7rudL

I wonder if they are going to announce anything or start collecting any data on what ever they need to track down the issue and fix it,.. ?
    • Up x 1
  7. IDC_

don't worry - every time the game crashes the wws_crashreport_uploader.exe is started.
    and if there is a outofmemory.txt in the gamefolder it's also started the next time you start the launcher.
  8. l0lx5x0r

Same problem as OP. Started happening after the latest patch. It starts to crash every 5-10 min after awhile. Straight to the desktop.
  9. Cyno

I would love for this to get fixed, cause it always happens during the middle of alerts, and it always happens if I get anything that costs resources. its soo annoying.
  10. HadesR

Started happening to myself tonight .. 3 random crashes for no reason w/e .. Just a straight dump to desktop
  11. Merzun

12. GrandRise

OP here. So yeah, a few days back the disconencting thingy started to gone.. I hope that SOE will notice this and it will gets better.
    I am sure that they also received tons of report regarding the same problem. And positively thinking, they should be working on it.