What famous TR outfits are there on Cobalt?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Pikachu

I just realized that I don't know any outfit of TR here on Cobalt. :confused: I know vanu has Trident, The New Conglomerate and used to have one called "OWN" and maybe some more I can't think of amt. NC has Jesters, KAIN and Re4pers. No idea what the terrans have.
  2. Isokon

How long have you been playing on Cobalt that you don't know Chimera?
  3. Pootisman

TR is on Cobalt is dead since the big balance patch. They often have the lowest pop and rarely win alerts. I didnt see any notable platoon/oufit operations is the last weeks.
    • Up x 1
  4. JudgeDeath

Chimera comes to mind ... but mostly see new tags.

Time for TR outfits to toot the horn and say hello ^^
  5. Pikachu

An evil trid I see. :mad:
  6. Cougarbrit

How can you be BR 100 and not know the TR outfits :S

At the very least you should know CHI, everybody knows CHI.

Other well-known outfits being BLNG, RiMG, ACLD if you're a pilot, and JETR, which I'm in, though again that's probably if you're a pilot, we aren't big enough to do many ground ops.

Quite a lot of the big (in numbers) outfits have died though really, with only a few survivors or offshoot outfits. 01WG died out, AOTR is mostly dead I think, HTOO dissolved when their leader became a dad or something like that. We don't have any TRIDs or RE4s anymore.
  7. Boyakacsha

Since i'm TR myself on Cobalt i rarely notice what outfit people belong to but off the top of my mind..

Chimera, RiMG, BLNG, O1WG...and i'm out.
  8. Matlock0

Stop trolling pikachu...we've killed you enough times to be in your nightmares.
    • Up x 2
  9. Pikachu

Chimera sounds familiar. Sxtrange that I dont rwcogbice terfan outgits as much as ghe others. I hacw know avlut trid and jest for a long gime.
  10. Cougarbrit

I think you need to get a phone with autocorrect.
  11. Drol

Make that two :)
  12. Larolyn

CHI - High caliber in everything they do.
    JETR - Friendly bunch and full of all round nice people.
    RiMG - Led by the infamous Soliderrush (Imagine Brainwayne but worse)
    BLNG - Professional farmers and home of Matti4ce, Bequ, HotNSpicyTR amongst others.
  13. Giggily

I've never heard of Cobalt before.
  14. Takoita

CHI has some very nice folks, even if the leader has a reputation for being an a-hole.
    I like to play with RSG and AOTR people from time to time.
    01WG has been on a decline for a long while - Chief can't come online nearly as often as he used to now, so a good deal of players lost interest after that.

Feel free to come to wgclan.net TS3 server and see which people are active at which times.