Blocked at 96%

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CHDT65, Jan 9, 2014.

1. CHDT65

Again !
    • Up x 3
  2. CHDT65

And now "infinite" connection time !
    As usual.
  3. ChestRockwell

Me too. Just read an article today about how they are releasing smaller weekly patches to avoid problems like this. Nice work guys...
  4. Lazaruz

It's 20:45 and I thought I would play some Planetside 2, but looks like it's not happening... once again.

I might be cynical, but I think the times this happens will only get more frequent with the new weekly update schedule.
    • Up x 1
  5. PastalavistaBB

Same here... Stuck at %96 on loading screen after today's "Patch". Expect a hotfix and downtime again tomorrow.
  6. NasaRulz

Once you get logged in, it's WORSE.... Huge Lag going on aircraft, armor, seems frozen, infantry walking in the air and just huge problems.

So, they will have to take down again.. don't expect any good gameplay until later today. SOE Real FUBAR HERE!
  7. Xikuner

Fantastic..... I get to loose a day on my EXP boost..
  8. BDKM

I just got slapped in the face by this too

96% haaaaaang
  9. Incentive Legend

same happening to me. 96% then remains so, forever.:(

tried a few things already.
    validated assets,
    deleted various files and validated again still nothing.
    earlier i had upgraded my gpu driver, ran powersuit and defragmented my drive partitions but issue persists.
    My other steam games run fine so im assuming its just planetside 2 at this point.
  10. Aranrya

Last time this happened the fix for me to was to validate game assets. It worked again this time too.
  11. Guavaman

I'm stuck at 48% and validating game assets didn't help. Guess I won't be playing for a while.
  12. PastalavistaBB

I finally logged in and played without much problem for a few minutes. Then everybody started warping and consoles had 4-5 seconds delay. Miller is unplayable for me atm.
  13. Guavaman

I left it at 48% for about 10 minutes and it finally loaded. Now I can't login. I guess the server's just having trouble.
  14. SevenTwo

Got the same issue.

First stuck at a 96% loading screen, managed to enter character selection after a game reboot, now consistently stuck at "loading" after selecting a character to log in.

A bit annoying, but at least I'm not a subscriber, so I don't get to complain. :p

Edit: Managed to get a character logged in. On logging it out, loading screen is stuck in loop which says 38% with the progress bar going to 100% in about 2 secs over and over. Game seems to have crashed itself while I was alt+tabbed to write this. Fun times! :D
  15. variablez

every patch this same crap happens
  16. Church41349

I have tried logging in multiple times now only to get stuck at 96% :(
  17. Da1veR

Great work SOE ..... hope that **** wouldnt going on tomorrow
  18. G3arfried

lol this games been out for awhile now and these basic issues havent been resolved. Lelsoe
  19. Eclipson

Still stuck at 96%
  20. Bloomster

So how do we make someone higher up take notice? I have already stopped my subs because of this type of issue reoccurring and the poor customer service.

VoX