Server Downtime for Patch January 9, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 8, 2014.

1. BillyBoy

OH I love it! TR crybaby... No really you made me smile mate and I do mean that nicely, so don't be offended.
    But bring it on... VS rocks! My motto is win, then count the bodies, and don't fly in my air either.
  2. minhavez1

can anyone inform me in about how much time the updates are complete? i'm horrible with time zones :)
  3. cruczi

3.00 pm CET was one hour ago, so two more hours to go.
  4. TvoEx (2X)

I saw a golden snowman, I didn't know about the rewards, So i just admired it and moved along, Then I saw that you got rewards for shooting those things :( , I'm just sad that they are removing the snowmen before I get a chance to find one again.
  5. GhostAvatar

In that case, get ready for Quartz Ridge and Howling Pass battles every single time you look at Indar instead.
  6. Samsonn

This is all very well and good, but no one is talking about the very real and important issues.

Namely: Where is the cassette of death animation fix??!! Been broken since PU02!
  7. Aeroloulou

They can rotate and mirror the warpgates so much they want, the fight on Indar still happen at Indar Excavation site, Rashnu and Regent Rock. The nice thing about the north warpgate is that they will control 50% of the map and get loads of resources. The nice thing about the two warpgates to the south is the shorter drive to the fight.
  8. BillyBoy

Right on brother. I might have to try out a Vangard.
    But then I'd have to leave the VS, perhaps it's not worth it?
  9. Vivicector

Well, let me just say, that the original warpgates on Indar was VS on the north. It was like it on the beginning of CBT.
  10. lunate

o_O didnt they just rotate the warpgate? WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS!
  11. Ogedai

Instead of this "staggered" downtime, how about taking down the EU servers at 6am OUR time?

Its funny that you've finally resorted to this because those 2 American guys who wants to log in at 8am complained that the loggin servers are bogged down because you release every update just as primetime is about to start in EU.
  12. cruczi

No, they rotated the warpgates. Relative to each other.
  13. Rainbowman3D

Hey SOE I was wondering if you are going to add new weapons to the NC max. We do have shotguns and they are great for short range short encounters, but when I am fighting another factions Max I feel under powered due to the fact that I cannot keep a sustained fire on my enemy because of small magazines and long reload on my shotguns. I am not trying to be a smart ***, but its extremely hard to go toe to toe with the TR and VS maxes and not be completely obliterated. Personally I think it is that they can keep sustained fire while I would have to reload in the middle of being pumbled with bullets to be able to take down the other maxes. I say this for your help not that you guys are horrible or something. I just think it is a problem that needs to be adressed so the NC can have some confidence in their Maxes to do work. When they don't have the confidence in them then the Maxes won't get help which renders them useless.
    If you took the time to read this then I say thank you for reading it. At least you will know my honest opinion from a frequent station cash buyer.
    Love your game and what your doing can't wait to move down the roadmap!
  14. Nemetis

All I want is SOE to nerf skyguard..
    A weapon made to destroy aircraft should not be so strong against tanks and infantry.
    A light tank with TR Skyguard can destroy easily one VS Magrider (heavy) . This gun is too overpowered.
  15. VakarisJ

You can't be serious. The skyguard is decent against harassers and sundies given time, but has flat stats across all factions and can't kill other tanks or sundies if they've at least one weapon manned.

If anything, the skyguard should be buffed, because it's a deterrent against aircraft and doesn't really kill any aircraft.
  16. Markyy88

Time for AA Anarchy on Waterson to begin.
  17. jiggu

Did you hit the flight ceiling? That happens when you do that. If you're firing while hitting the ceiling it will force you to keep firing until the vehicle unstalls.
  18. Nemetis

VS MAX also need new weapons.. we only have a few "pew-pew's" weapons.. very similar with each other ..

I would like to see a grenade launcher such as the TR .. or else a rotating plasma gun ..
    Or even something like the gun "Shock Rifle" from Unreal Tournament, with 2 types of shots .. one to hold a plasma ball and another to blow it up. Perhaps, 2 different weapons we can use combined on MAXes

For Infantary we need something like a quake weapon, the Railgun .. one shot rifle with slow recharge but very powerful damage.
  19. Rainbowman3D

But you know the Best feeling is when you sneak up on that skygaurd in a lib and tank bust him then have your gunner leave a gaint duce on his chest. That is one of the best feelings in this game
  20. GodSplitteR

Unfortunately,all 3 continents is imbalanced because two warpgates in corners of map is nearer than 3rd WG in the middle of opposite side of map.
    Fraction which have these WG(North at Indar,South at Amerish and Esamyr) can capture facilities in
    two nearest corners of continent easier than another fractions and often keeps the biggest amount of territories.