new NC Death´s head helmet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by janeTEXAS, Jan 8, 2014.

1. janeTEXAS

[IMG]

just checked on the test server, looks really cool! im going to buy it :eek:
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

No me gusta, but to each their own. I'm looking to acquire myself some bandana action on sale sometime.
  3. Brandmon

Looks pretty damn good and fitting actually. At least compared to your average NC helmet, which consists of boxes....

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. Cruci

Nicee, what are the other NC helmets ?
  5. KnightCole

Meh, I want the Master Chief looking helm to be released.
  6. Nephera

reminds me vaguely of deathstroke's helmet.
  7. Liquid23

looks very Iron Man-ish
    • Up x 1
  8. TheMightyRed

That helmet looks awesome! I would buy if I played NC

Reminds me of Ironmans helmet

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Nocturnal7x

Cooler than most of the other offerings imo. Ill stick with my doo rag though.
  10. Syphers

Looks good compared to everything else NC so far
  11. Revanmug

The SW-Halo-ME-esque helm you think is the Roughrider helmet made by the same guy that did this very helmet.

For some weird reasons, his second helmet (death's helm) was release ingame before the roughrider (first helmet he made).
  12. vincent-

Actually without the bottom jaw it reminds of this cartoon character from DC comics that the teen titans fought against, his name was red X.
  13. Torok

Holy moly it looks cool
  14. Cab00se187

Sweet. Going from freedom fighting rednecks to manga mecha looks. When do we get wings??
  15. Airmanator

Looks like one of the Droids from Star Wars. Or a Necron from Warhammer 40K.
  16. HadesR

I'm personally waiting for the Hooded one with goggles ..
  17. Spoprockel

Reminds me of this guy:
    [IMG]

Add in a cosmetic chainsaw-animation for my knife and i might actually spend money on this game :D
  18. Elrobochanco

Looks like Ultron, without the antennae and glowing inside.
  19. Aegie

I was interested in the "Full Metal" helmet but the camo coverage is meh (front face plate always silver) so I may look into this one since it has better coverage, still looks enough like Iron Man (they are very similar, especially from a distance) and is probably cheaper- sorry player studio, part of me wanted to support that but the coverage was meh and the price was !
  20. Bankrotas

Afaik, it's same guy making them. Edit Scratch that, seem's I'm wrong. It's actually same guy, who's making Roughrider helmet.