Where are these mysterious snowmen?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ViXeN, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ncDieseL

Found my first gold one the other night. I check the spawn areas around the warp gate when I log on, or just before I log off. I've found the majority of my snowmen there, and the other night there was a gold one in the same location :)

There are 7 more or less in the same hex outside the warp gate, I generally find 1-2 spawned there when I look. I did try driving around the map looking for the a couple of times, but I didn't have much success, and I got TK'ed all the time which pissed me off.
  2. IamDH

In Narnia (aka Esamir)
  3. Ravenorth

Found my golden one somewhere at Eisa, there was a big fight going on during alert and I had just escaped from near death situation and was running behind the hill when I saw it; a golden snowman standing on top of another smaller hill just on front of me, like on a tray. It was pretty amazing that no one hadn´t noticed it, since there was a lot fighting around, especially air units.
  4. Pikachu

I have found 1 snowman so far. Sitting on the top of a hill near Nott.
  5. ZeroErrorz

best way to search them is to use a2a missile esf and diplomacy, set your yell chat to searching snowman dont shoot (not sure of this after christmas) and keep flying low if you see a lone wolf in the middle of no where ask him if he is doing the same if yes and he respond to you just let him go or join up to help each other, as for the a2a missile keep it for last resort......

idk if snowman is a rare thing since almost everyone i know on matherson have the snowblower title :eek:
  6. manmad

This morning when almost no1 was online, i took a quad bike and drove to the dots on the map you find on the 2nd page.

I drove slowely and watched everything, and then when i was close to a dot i went looking for the snowman.

1/5 dots had a snowman on it, and i found some snowman on other places. i got like 8 normal snowmans and 1 golden snowman in 1.5 hours.

Just place a waypoint close to a dot, and then look arround your waypoint.

I made sure i was looking arround places no1 been for a while, so no bases that has just been attacked.
  7. ZeroErrorz

just a question when they are gonna disappear its not christmas anymore now
  8. ncDieseL

Same question, I kind of want Esamir to get back to normal. Although, I was happy to finally get my gold one :D
  9. Vinakis

I've got all 10 on my three characters, and a gold one on both my NC and TR. All of them were found completely at random, driving around not paying attention to the map, but looking around common places, like rocky outcroppings, around trees, etc. Funny though that both of the golden snowmen were found on a Flash, after being chased down by enemy ESFs. Most recently with my TR character, I found it after fleeing into a canyon to escape, then the Flash tipped and exploded, and there the golden snowman was at the mouth of the canyon as I was running out. Guess it's a good thing I didn't just hit Redeploy. :D