Server Downtime for Hotfix December 4, 2013 6AM PT (1PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Cookie5000

Could you fix the glitch where when you hope out of an aircraft in the sky you are stuck in the air slowly descending. This is annoying since I can't escape crashes since my own aircraft would run into me once I got out. (By crashes I mean when a vehicles crashes and explodes not the "CTDs" or Technical Crashes.)
  2. Rami512

What about the random crashes?
    LINK!
  3. Predator01cz

can we also get the No Engine sound + no Gun stabilization when swapping seats in Harasser/Liberator ?
    It's getting pretty annoying lately when I let my friend fly my lib and can't hit sh*t with my non-stabilized Dalton or let somebody drive my harasser and the same thing happens along with it being a completely silent ride with occasional Nitro boost sound.
  4. lambusado

Not a bug. Intended. Dual Camo on the future, also hacking vehicles.
  5. lambusado

it was not a bug and it is intended, so it's fixed
    • Up x 1
  6. shaql

hmm... should I post my unofficial patch notes on these forums too? :p

on the other hand, some of my posts would bring much more work for mods... (see the prowler nerf thread on reddit xD)
  7. Forkyar24

no cod for you
  8. Poorform

Server downtime....hotfix...wut
  9. Phukkitt

So you're saying that camo being applied to random parts on tire spikes and glowing tank armor and cosmetics are intended?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Cookie5000

Servers still down.
  11. Cookie5000

You and your 11 Thumbs Uppers ****!
  12. Iridar51

I assume, you mean "ROCK"? I agree.
  13. Jonal

It's now 12. Huzzah! You are welcome.
  14. Lordsartek

All those hotfixes and not one of them have fixed the constant crashing/freezing problem. I was in the beta, I have been a loyal subscriber almost from the beginning and I have bought almost all weapons in the game With station cash on all three factions!! And! this! is! how! you! repay! me!!? With ******** hotfixes that dosen't work and stupid excuses!? I'm this close to unsubscribing, forgetting this game ever existed and going over to BF4 even though its EA.
  15. Brainwayne

[IMG]

"YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIKE HOTFIXES SO WE PUT A HOTFIX IN YO HOTFIX TO HOTFIX THE HOTFIX SO YOU CAN HAVE A HOTFIX WHILE HAVING A HOTFIX FOR THE HOTFIX TO HOTFIX"
  16. VedaBug

I can confirm tank mines don't detonate unless fired upon. I've driven over them, done donuts on them in a flash and a harasser, placed them where vehicles have driven over them repeatedly, and still no dice. The only way they work now is if you shoot (or knife/c4/grenade/pod/dalton/phalanx/etc) them. Proxy mines still work however.

edit: Also, on the cosmetic items front, decals are missing from Scythes since PU01. They used to be above the cockpit, now they're completely gone. No official response on my thread of course.

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...nce-vehicle-model-update.159061/#post-2275946
  17. lambusado

The glowing is a bug and that camo too, because they share the same properties
  18. SirTekno

As far as I know now, everything is working!

Have fun tank mining!
  19. VedaBug

yup they detonate again! however they still seem a little buggy, i used to be able to put 3 down and detonate them all with a sticky grenade, now explosions don't seem to cause a chain reaction. i have to shoot them all individually (when placing under a parked sundy etc). bug or feature?