[VIDEO] BEST SNIPER SPOT EVER!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Dec 30, 2013.

1. McDonaldsMaster

I hope you enjoy.
    What does everyone think? :)

I love the infiltrator class, it's my all time fave.
    • Up x 5
  2. Chad444

I really hope you were trying to miss that guy :p
    • Up x 2
  3. Stinneyt

I'm not sure what I'm more amazed by. The fact you we're undetected for so long, or your self control by not running up and stabbing that engineer.

EDIT:
    For the record, I'm never amazed by the bugs in SOE games.
  4. Tenebrae Aeterna

I have no idea what's going on here...

Were you so amazed that you sniped someone with a mosquito that you couldn't bring yourself to kill an oblivious Engineer or is this some sort of bug that's not immediately recognizable or.........................what the hell am I looking at?
    • Up x 1
  5. Benevon

I too am assuming you were missing on purpose and the video is displaying some downright oblivious players. Gotta love enemies with tunnel vision.
  6. Poorform

If anything that's some good hitboxing work by SOE. I know in lesser games most of those near the head would have counted.

Is this the start of sick anti-kill streak videos?
    • Up x 1
  7. Sathayorn

Leave it to the TR to pioneer the bolt-action spray and pray technique!
  8. BigBooty

Oh god don't start another 'spray and pray' bashing thread.
  9. CuteBeaver

[IMG]
    Too late :D
    • Up x 2
  10. Sathayorn

Wasn't bashing... TR weapons have high ammo capacity and fire rate, that's all I was getting at.
  11. McDonaldsMaster

rofl
  12. cruczi

For god's sake, turn your sensitivity down. You're missing the easiest shots in the game, repeatedly.
  13. KoS-1

Do you think he may have been doing it on purpose?

No one was paying attention to his tracers, rifle/bullet sounds or his cloaking. Surely that engi had to know bullets were going by? Or the sound not on?
  14. Mustarde

Watching this is like nails on the chalkboard. I almost closed the window twice.

Well played WalterWhite. You bastard
    • Up x 2
  15. cruczi

I'm 100% convinced there are players who would miss shots like that, and players who wouldn't pay any attention to bullets whizzing by. All kinds of weird creatures roam Auraxis.

Though it does seem like he's doing it on purpose.
  16. Kukuguy

I don't know about you guys but that seems like a very difficult shot
    • Up x 1
  17. K2k4

I probably would have missed 1x and then gotten it on the second shot.... The fact that you went through like 3 clips without anybody seeing you, though, that's an unforgivable ratio on the enemies end lol.
  18. Ripshaft

This is easily the best sniping video i have ever seen.
    • Up x 1
  19. FROG55JON

This is very frustating to watch
    • Up x 1
  20. Rohxer

I'm pretty sure I once had a nightmare exactly like that video.

I CAN'T HIT HIM! SHOOT AGAIN! AGAIN!!! WTF!!! AAHHH!! MAKE IT STOP! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    *wakes up in cold sweat*
    • Up x 1