Launcher error need help

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by brellc22, Dec 31, 2013.

1. brellc22

2. Bladeboy05

Welcome to the club of discarded users... I sent a ticket and post in this forum 5 days ago and nothing... Tech support doesn't even get around to 99% of posts, so good luck with your problems. Srsly I hope your problem gets solved.
  3. BaldGibbon

I am going to reply to this thread and keep it up to help out brellc22 and Bladeboy05, because I have got the same exact problem.

Planetside worked fine for me since launch, then 5 days days ago this problem appeared out of the blue for me, five days of being unable to launch the game...no official reply to the problem.

At least I am getting more time to play some bleeding good games that I have been meaning to anyway.
  4. huundar

I had the same issue. I fixed it by doing a complete uninstall/re-install. Sucks if you have a sub par connection but at least it worked.
  5. BaldGibbon

huundar, I uninstalled as a first course of action and then reinstalled, I got a reasonably fast line so its not a great inconvenience as such...just annoying.

Sadly, it did not fix the problem for me, but hopefully if anyone else has luck with it, that would be great.
  6. WiseTactic

i found solution to this problem. !!
  7. Spooty1