Does anyone else find NC music annoying? It stresses me out.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zephyr88, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Klypto

I turn that stuff off on NC. Do Not Want
  2. Lolroflcake

I'm a fan of all of the factions music, NC in particular has this cool Firefly vibe going with a couple of its songs.
    • Up x 5
  3. Sordid

I can't say I like the NC music. I wish we could just pick whichever music we want rather than have it faction-specific.
  4. Alarox

I never played PS1, but of all the Planetside music I've heard so far the NC stuff from PS1 was the best. I'm not a big fan of the PS2 stuff for NC.

vs

• Up x 1
  5. ROMNEYTRON

No need to thank me. There's something fitting about listening to classical during a slaughter. Makes you feel like a European during the 19th century.
    • Up x 1
  6. EmmettLBrown

I can't stand any music in a game that's limited to very few songs. Eventually it get's turned off in favor of my own music off winamp.
  7. Cruci

I really do like it, i can't even switch back to my main (VS) because of their music
  8. Garmerr

I dig all the faction music, but I do prefer the music from the NC Intel Debrief.
  9. Lancener

NC audio is by far my least favorite, the music I usually block out. But the call-outs and the announcer for NC I laughed at for a bit then it just makes me want to shoot someone every time I hear "I think I broke it!" and "You can start fighting for real at any time now." Only reason I don't like playing my NC alt, I miss Grandpa Vanu lol.
  10. Phos!

The NC deployment screen track sounds like "Not Hand of Doom".
  11. Consumer

I most like the TR's music and the VS' is good with me for it's likeness to Mass Effect's soundtrack.

I've become accustomed to NC's music, however, so it's a comforting white noise in all the places I hear it. That being said, I reduced music volume by a factor of 10 permanently so it's less distracting and obscuring, particularly when the music is heard as a base is captured.
  12. Kn1fey

Are you kidding me, I choose NC because of the music during the faction selection screen
    • Up x 1
  13. Timithos

NC music is pure nostalgia to my ears.

TR is like I'm playing some Star Wars game.
  14. Ac3s

It depend on your taste of music, 5 years ago I would have loved it but now I'm getting a bit older and don't really like it.
  15. uhlan

I found the real NC theme music.

and what appears to be a few NC entertaining some folks on vacation.

16. NoInstructions

I made an NC char once, logging in and out in 10 mins because of the music. Computer generated rock/metal will always be bad but the stuff that's in game makes it really apparent.
  17. Hibiki54

18. HadesR

This game has music ?

Less music > More hearing the cloak > Less moaning about SMG Infi's :p
  19. Gav7x

You can have yer filthy dubstep, all i want i a angry woman telling to take a tech plant and me guitar riffs .
    • Up x 1
  20. ZeroErrorz

this almost make me cry, just to make it perfect thought if we got this song get eddie murphy to voice the as the announcer LOL
    • Up x 2