I'M BACK! [VIDEO] My Best Sniper Kills Part 3!!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Dec 29, 2013.

1. McDonaldsMaster

Hi. I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, I've been real busy with work.
    Here it is, a good 2.5 minutes. Less is more! I have tons more footage, but I don't
    want a long video with any fat.

If the vid doesn't work for some reason, then you can try the copy right free version here:

"played the game for 10k houres and filmed them all and like really tried to get a monatge out of it and we dont see the 100000000 misses... :D" - Youtube Comment
    Over 90% of the footage in here were first tries. Example, look at the one at 1:30. I only had one chance to do that because if I missed then I wouldn't be able to try it again.
    • Up x 8
  2. CompletelyDeadCoyote

Awesome and hilarious! My respect!
    Though still i hope all snipers will burn in hell at some point. -_-
    • Up x 2
  3. Stinneyt

I was going to put together a video. I cant see it being as entertaining as that. Probably wont waste my time....
  4. McDonaldsMaster

Aww! Stinneyt! Well, do you think it's fun and enjoyable to make a vid? That's kinda all that matters. And if anything, you gotta start somewhere. "I was going to put together a video." If you enjoy it, I think you still should. I mean...what does it take you hours to edit one?
  5. janeTEXAS

6. Tenebrae Aeterna

Simply beautiful.

Love the choice to add I believe I can fly...tickled me pink.
  7. Mustarde

All those flying eagles... beautiful
    • Up x 2
  8. McDonaldsMaster

Hahah! Referencing part 2.

Haha yeah, what else song could be
    Haha, what else song could be used?! It was perfect!
    • Up x 1
  9. efil4mocx

We won't burn, we will headshot the devil from behind and get away on our Wraith Flash
  10. McDonaldsMaster

11. Stinneyt

Hehe! It was a self depricating way of paying you a compliment. I might still put the video together. I wish I had taking footage for longer as some really amazing shots have been lost. I'm now at least recording some footage, and I may still put a vid together.

I've never done any video editting before, so it could well take me hours.
    Out of interest, what program do you use?
  12. McDonaldsMaster

Hi. I just record everytime I'm playing (if I feel like "working") but there are moods where i dont want to reord and just "be on vacation".
    I use adobe premiere.

Also, i keep the folder open for where the video files are being saved to. That way when I die i delete the video file if nothing was worthy.
  13. Cobra Commander

Very nice!! I got killed you a few times by you recently and let's just say they were "WTF are you ******* serious?!?!" enough that I remembered your name...and after watching that, I understand why ;D
  14. Drowingpool

What....how.....da fug.... **** it imah be a stripper....

(on a real note)

Great shots man /props
  15. Zagareth

Watching the video, I at first thought its all aimbotting. But then I checked your stats (weapon stats, killboard) and the statement that you are recording all your time on video. So seeing that video from that point, it's more like that you are presenting us your best and most lucky shots, which are of course happen from time to time and also on the 1st attempt (I know that from own experience).

I won't judge about it, but I see it in the right light now...
  16. Latrodectus

The Dead Sea just called, it wants to know why you're so salty.

Awesome vid OP, the ending gets me every time.
  17. ZeroErrorz

loled at that ending, sniperside 2 most satisfaying way to kill people nothing can beat the satisfiction of it even dogfight is not close to those moment of carefully placing your self and shots you aimed within a split second that make a the word kill and headshot appear nothing i tell you can match sniping
  18. Linus

Impressive accuracy !
    And the end is so funny :cool:
  19. TeknoBug

You've heard of "2 kills, 1 bullet", well I didn't know it was possible with the Commissioner, saw two infils next to each other and headshotted the first infil but also killed the one next to him too.