Noobs can see Cloaked infiltrators farther away

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by huundar, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Devrailis

You know what's mean?

Farming the heck out of us at Howling Pass yesterday with your Prowler. I had such a great kill streak going too before you lobbed a HEAT round to my head. :(
    • Up x 1
  2. RobotNinja

There are only two things contingent on your BR in Planetside 2. Custom loadouts available and Epeening.

BR has no effect on your ability to see or not see cloaked Infiltrators.
  3. metrotw

I've read some pretty stupid **** on this forum this past year but this takes the cake.

o_O
  4. MallowChunkage

This. After doing my first 50 BRs at low settings then switching to medium, infiltrators became the easiest targets because they can't fire back and they are really easy to see.
  5. EliteEskimo

You should've brought more Vanguards, I was running HEAT/Halberd like I usually do, but oh wait I destroyed your Vanguards/ Lightnings, and several of your Sunderers.:D I was like 80-2 the other day, one death coming from allied esf debris from the sky and the other coming from a VS Max in a bio lab fight where I was in a Max. Last night was good:cool:

Lol it was pretty funny when I ended up killing you though, I was one of the last Prowler's left on the front lines, was locked down and I believe was shooting at a Vanguard or Lightning when all of a sudden this massive blob of NC come around a rock that was like 150 meters or so infront of me... and I just let you all have it! It was a beautiful massacre to say the least, but I would've preferred that it lasted longer. Bring a Medic, Engineer, and your Falcons next time Devrailis you might last a little longer against my Prowler ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

Without some video evidence, this is a pretty hard claim to believe.

This pretty much covers it in a nut shell.
  7. KiddParK

now if you're talking about seeing uncloaked infiltrators on top of cloaked wraiths, that is absolutely true and is posted over in the bugs section. But just roaming around, i have not noticed as much.