Do you do better with LA or Infiltrator?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bonepicker, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Bonepicker

They are both kind of oddball sneaky classes, I do great with infiltrator but trying LA finally...
  2. Hatesphere

I do a lot better with LA, flying through windows and such is a very powerful tool.
    • Up x 1
  3. Akeita

Don't try LA til' you have jetpack lv 3 or 2 C4. That's when LA become fun
  4. Bonepicker

I did spend a lot on LA tonight.. I bought my jump jets to level 5 and bought 2 C4!!!!

..and even tricked out my gd7f with soft point, silencer, and foregrip. :)

I invest a lot without ever playing it so i hope i like it lol....
  5. Raraldor

I do better as infiltrator simply because I know that class inside and out. I've been playing light assault more and it's fun, but I haven't played it nearly enough to utilize what I have available to me on par with my infiltrator play.
  6. Ravenorth

Infiltrators sneaky? When did this happen? :eek:
    • Up x 1
  7. Hatesphere

I think it might have something to do with that whole cloak thing.
  8. Ravenorth

Is it that thing, which makes me let out a huge fart that can be smelled and heard from 100m away?
    • Up x 1
  9. Hatesphere

yeah that's the one, lots of people have no sense of smell.
  10. Ravenorth

And those who have, will surely show you what they think about it, polluting their air is bad.
  11. doombro

Light Assault was my main class at one point or another. I love the extra mobility the jetpacks get you. Not only that, but they allow you to use all sorts of crazy tactics.
  12. Thpthpthp

Generally LA is better inside bases like towers, amp stations, tech plants and biolabs. While infiltrator is better outside or within more spacious base areas.
  13. The Rogue Wolf

I'm a crap sniper, but a great flanker. Slap on a suppressor, find a tree and rain some pain on some heads. Nobody ever looks up!
  14. Hatesphere

you have to train looking up into some people , its sad really.
  15. Axehilt

Infiltrator for sure. Provides better support and is really hard to track down and kill a clever SMG cloaker.

Sadly I don't play either class too often because MAXes are so overpowered so I'm mostly either MAX myself or HA to counter the MAXes. The game would be a lot more interesting if MAXes were a balanced class instead.
  16. Devrailis

Infiltrator. My FPS hits single digits sometimes when I try using the jetpack. Just isn't viable for playing the class.
  17. Metal Insomniac

These are both my primary classes, but I have to say I probably do the best as Infiltrator. My cloak keeps me alive, while my Jump Jets throw me into the enemy's sights. At this point, I'd say LA needs a buff/update more than any other class since C4 and carbines have both been nerfed.