Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleMage

I think Luperza should sing us a song.
    • Up x 1
  2. SparkMike

You guys want to play a game?
  3. Mucro606

Yeah, like constantly repeating ourselves in planetside threads!
    If you really have something else to do go do it, nobody is trying to stop you FBVanu
  4. Alizona

• Up x 3
  5. GladeN

Yea.. there is one, go download if you want to play
  6. McDuff Man

here you go, ill be serving beer and pizza while SOE gets their **** together.
  7. Stormsinger

I set up my forum account specifically to state the following:

In apology for making us all wait to be able to play, we should all be able to vote on Higby's next haircut, followed by a new in-game hat with appropriately matching style.
    That is all.

-Stormsinger
    • Up x 2
  8. dreamcast87

Here's a random picture that has nothing to do with this thread

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  9. Donaldson Jones

10. Norington

If you hadn't seen the new Freyr Amp yet:

I wonder if Itzmurda is also lurking this topic? :)
  11. Mag7157

Once upon a time there was a murderous game full of death and destruction, players logged on every day to get their daily fix of mayhem. To their horror they read the dreaded words server update then hotfix oh no what could the players do......ah the forums a place to express your frustration and anger to post fake updates and information a way to take out their rage. To be continued......
    • Up x 1
  12. BattleMage

I think they should add my little ponies to the game and make them NPC squad leads
  13. FBVanu

Son of a Gun.. is that the golden snowman?? I knew it, I knew it, I said it all along, haven't I been saying it all along?. I knew they were real, I knew it I knew it..
    If i could just get on the server and find my own..
    thanks, that picture has totally ruined my life.... thanks a lot..
  14. Rhea Eona

GUYS HAVE SOME WRITTEN T-REX SMUT WHILE WE WAIT

15. Ardoc

beautiful
    • Up x 1
  16. Norington

Btw, let's share some epic PS2 moments while we wait.

For example, I once got 8 kills by accidentaly into a Galaxy with my ESF. Never even saw it but I got the kills.
  17. BobSanders123

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A FAST FOOD PLACE OWNER NAMED HIGBEE. HIGBEE WAS A VERY GENEROUS MAN AND LIKED TO GIVE FREE COOKIES TO RANDOM PEOPLE. ONE DAY, A CUSTOMER WALKED IN AND BOUGHT SOME FOOD WITH HIS PREMIUM DELUXE ULTRA MEGA SUPER CARD THAT HE HAD PAID FOR LAST YEAR WITH HIS LIFE SAVINGS. HIGBEE DECIDED TO GIVE THE MAN A COOKIE FOR FREE, BUT THE MAN COULDN'T HAVE HIS COOKIE UNTIL ALL THE FOOD WAS DONE. SO THE MAN DECIDED TO WAIT ON A NEARBY TABLE. 30 MINUETS LATER THE MAN CAME UP TO HIGBEE AND COMPLAINED. HIGBEE, BEING THE CLEVER MAN HE IS, SENT A WAITRESS NAMED LOOPERZA TO GO TELL THE MAN THE FOOD WOULD TAKE JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER EVERY 5 MINUETS. THE MAN WAITED AND WAITED, BUT TO NO AVAIL. THE MAN EVENTUALLY DIED A DAY LATER AT THE SAME BENCH. HIGBEE THEN REALIZED WHY THE FOOD WAS TAKING SO LONG TO MAKE. THE PLUG TO THE OVEN WAS ON THE FLOOR. THE END.
    • Up x 6
  18. SparkMike

The test server with all this current update still works guys. Hop on there until SOE is done
    • Up x 1
  19. RUmadbro

do da stanky leg
    • Up x 1
  20. GladeN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.