Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ardoc

thank you, best of luck with fixing this. Godspeed Devs
  2. Solo59486

That's half of half a day without planetside 2, with what happened to this thread I don't think forumside can take much longer. :eek:
  3. thearcticzone

We don't deserve a refund lawkl. It's a free to play and they're upgrading it. I think they should just update from windows 2000 to something slightly newer.
  4. dawk11

DAT UPDATE DOE
  5. thearcticzone

6. Icyydingo

looooool
  7. raphapoil

getting real tired of connery ****
  8. thearcticzone

and its gone.....
  9. Ardoc

its an old and very common answer Devs or GMs give on forums when pestered with that question, if i knew how to super script the tm, it would look a little better.
  10. TheCuqui

I give up, see you gentlement next time the game stays 6+ hours down, the next week or so I guess :rolleyes:
  11. Donaldson Jones

Neat
  12. Zazulio

Literally cryin' atm! I guess I better start packing anyway. I'm supposed to be moving next week. :x

Do you know whether or not the sale will be extended, since we're missing out on the first day of it? I'd just hate to miss out on any good deals! :)
  13. thearcticzone

I can show you a screenshot of what it looks like on me pc. It said it was up, i clicked play, and it loaded taking forver.
  14. teks

Tell us a story Luperza. pleeeassse
    • Up x 4
  15. DatatheGenius

The first day is tomorrow..

DatatheGenius
  16. MonsieurRabbit

17. Zazulio

Oh, really? I thought it started when the patch came out. Cool beans, then, no worries. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
    • Up x 1
  18. FBVanu

Margaret, thanks, but you are really not giving us much hope, other than we now know that you are still alive and somebody is working on something. As soon as the Tron Matrix releases the developers, then we might have an ETA?
    As you can see on this forum, we all want patience, NOW !
    thanks for chiming in.
    • Up x 3
  19. Scatterblak

We've already got one, which is why I don't tank anymore.
    • Up x 1
  20. saulotyper

understood noticed that for a while my dedicated card for FhysX does not go beyond 0%
    thank you very much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.