[PTS]New paint schemes incoming!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Dec 12, 2013.

1. MasonSTL

They need to adjust the saturation but other than that I think they look good. Sundee, harasser, and the gal look more rugged, but I'm not a fan of the new ATV.

EDIT: It looks like only the Sundy, Harasser, ATV, and Gal got them so far.
    • Up x 1
  2. Astraka

Need a new paint scheme for the NC Infiltrator.
    • Up x 3
  3. HadesR

Looks like NC is more gold than yellow now ( How it should be ) .. But why has the Gal got both Yellow and Gold markings ?
  4. vsae

I honestly DONT think that these new looks are better.
  5. Santondouah

I thought this orange was a bug or something...
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

Everything looks orange in the preview screen.
  7. Scudmungus

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Xeenos

Yay more cartoony!

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ugh, i dont want to play Hello kitty with lazers!
  9. JesNC

Looks like every vehicle will get the same treatment the Magrider got in PU1.

I'm curious what it looks like when it's finished.
  10. Chipay

Really? i find them more reaslistic.
    All in all it's a needed change for the vehicle hacking that's getting implemented
  11. huller

Not a big fan of these, too brightly coloured among other things.
  12. eldarfalcongravtank

they need to increase camo coverage and remove the teamcolors

anything else doesnt interest me...
  13. Cirevam

I'm really liking the new wheels on the Harasser and Sundy. The faction accents on a black base is pretty nice too, but where is that orange coming from? There are both yellow and orange stripes on the Galaxy so it's not just the lighting.

There are a few things on the front of the sundy that look a bit off but it's not terrible. I look forward to driving these soon.
  14. MasonSTL

gotta have team colors. possible vehicle hacking.
  15. HadesR

Guess the changes are more for the upcoming addition of multiple camo slots rather than for potential vehicle hacking .. The former makes them more $ .