To All TR

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Monkeydmomo, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Monkeydmomo

Waterson TR what happened? Your efforts are pathetic vs the NC, you lost all your biolabs. Has the 4th faction abandoned you?Where has your ego gone?
  2. doombro

ODAM happened.
    Then the server merge happened.
    Then MLG happened.
    Then ZOE happened.
    Then I was gone from may down until october, during which nothing happened, according to what I've been told.

I was pretty jaded by what I saw when I got back. Most of the players I'd known and played with since launch had disappeared when I got back.
  3. Sidecar77

I've felt TR has fallen off the map. I think being confined to the same canyons since WDS, on Indar, has driven most of our soldiers mad..
  4. Gav7x

The 4th factioners got bored of the striker and went for the zoe maxes and 0.75x lmgs
  5. Genghiskron

The pop and fighting on Waterson is fairly stagnant. Playing as any faction will demonstrate the large drop of players since the summer time.
  6. \°•ζ•Я•Ĩ•M•°/

Server merge? What server merge? I guess I missed something.
  7. Slavek

Jaegerson is the only merge I know of.

@Moises Its ok, you can keep our 4th factioners, I'd rather they play vanu to [A word for a promiscuous women] ZOE all day and magmow their own team than have them fly on our side crashing mossies into friendly planes or being sniper bait with their striker.
  8. doombro

Jaeger.
  9. Monkeydmomo

Don't know what you're talking about, that night NC had the highest pop, we only held three biolabs while TR had none
  10. Gav7x

When waterson merged with Jaeger