A weapon that isnt in the game but is listed on the site.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Creep3r, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Creep3r

I was wondering why on the homepage through the infomation about the Terran Republic the MSW - 2 Rampage is listed as a weapon in the TR but yet in the game I cannot seem to find it. There is a MSW - R which probably is MSW - Rampage but MSW - 2 Rampage isnt in the game. Yet it seems to be on the home page with the basic info for the players and new players researching the game. From the look they are 2 different weapons and yet there is only 1. Sadly it is a situation of false advertising and should be fix ASAP. Just wanted to know why the front page isnt being updated with what is in the game now compared to the what use to or was never implemented into the game.
  2. gigastar

That was probably the original name for the MSW-R, many names were shortened throughout beta.

That or its the name of the new TR sniper rifle, which isnt released yet.
  3. NovaAustralis

Yeah, I think the MSW-2 Rampage on the webpage:
    [IMG]
    is the MSW-R in-game:
    [IMG]
    Meanwhile, where is my Stiletto?
    [IMG]
  4. Lucidius134

"False Advertisement" is stretching it.
  5. gigastar

Several weapons also didnt make it through to launch.
    • Up x 1
  6. Creep3r

Ok, that makes a bit of sense but it looks completely different and I love the way the MSW 2 Looks that is why im sort of confused on why i cant use it.
  7. Creep3r

well, not really im not saying ill sue them for it. The definition of False Advertisement is why i called it that. It is falsely advertising a product but yet the product doesnt exist and they have yet to update their records a year after launch. Just wondering why they cant update the site for new players to have the freshest up to date info on the game.
  8. Xeenos

They gota stagger that ****, for sales.
  9. Lucidius134

The players site wasn't out for launch and it's also still a 'beta', as old as it is.
  10. WyrdHarper

It's not "Generic TR" enough, apparently. All our weapons must look the same!

I agree with you; I love the butt of the Rampage in that picture. It's a very nice change from the normal TR models, while still maintaining that classic TR look.
  11. FocusLight

THIS.

MSW2-Rampage = MSW-R(ampage)

As for your Stiletto, it's now known as the AC-X11. Check the descriptions on their purposes. The EM9 became an NC signature weapon. Not quite as obvious as the MSW-R though.
  12. GhostAvatar

Also on the front page is the T20-F described as a BASR for the TR. If anything, that will be the new sniper rifle.
  13. Unclematos7

These are alpha weapons I believe.
    The MSW-2 Rampage's damage and rate of fire are through the roof. It must have been insanely OP at tech test.:D
    • Up x 1
  14. Liquid23

I wish they would go back to using it's full name the "T20 Fist" before we get it ... just because I want to be able to tell people I just fisted them after I score a kill with it

http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/T20_Fist
    • Up x 1
  15. YoXn

If I had to guess guys. Those sound like your 0.75 movement modifier guns. Hopefully it is, so you would stop *****in' about the Glorious "The Onion"!
  16. NikkoJT

I wish the in-game versions looked like the pictures there.