Oh Good! Moar Horns!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Dec 6, 2013.

1. MasonSTL

F.M.L.

• the wheel wells on the harasser are pretty sweet though
    • Up x 1
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

At this point I don't even know what to say.
    • Up x 13
  3. HadesR

First one sounds like a bunch of chimps and the last one a dying whale ..
    • Up x 8
  4. ExquisitExamplE

What in God's name is that last horn supposed to be? I will gladly C4 any and all friendly vehicles I hear using that abomination as a personal sacrificial offering to lord Vanu.
    • Up x 6
  5. Pixelshader

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  6. eldarfalcongravtank

^ last time i asked TRay about horns for MBTs, he told me it isn't his department. so that TRay-trollface you put up here doesnt belong in this thread, i am afraid. someone else at SoE is responsible for these horrible horns
  7. Lazaruz

This has to be a joke, it's too funny/sad to be true. I honestly hope these don't go in, but I guess it's too late for that.

First one is Maggie and Taylor on helium.
    Last one is Clegg blowing his nose.
    • Up x 3
  8. Pixelshader

i demand t-ray assert his authority and have the responsible individual jailed
  9. DJPenguin

The last one is so horrendous i actually kinda want it.
    • Up x 2
  10. Xasapis

I thought maybe they were trying to implement moose sounds, but from a few clips I found, they don't sound like this. Can't think of an animal that sounds like this and is relevant to this season holidays.
  11. HadesR

http://2.bp.************/-G1Iy3wOJKHo/TvEWhVj8z7I/AAAAAAAAG6Y/c4U79YaBTEY/s1600/Christmas+Orca.jpg
    • Up x 5
  12. NinjaTurtle

Yes they are horrible but it's just a bit of seasonal fun for people with too much money.

All I suspect will happen is it will be like the flare gun in the first few days, spammed to high heaven then seen as rarely as the C85 after the initial "ooooo new toy" phase
  13. Xasapis

Hmm, people put red caps on a lot of animals, but are they really relevant?
    [IMG]

Is that a whale sound?
  14. EViLMinD

• Up x 2
  15. IronWarrior

Don't worry guys, in their spare time they will be nerfing everything and breaking some more things when they add this.
  16. BloodMonarch

This is pathetic....is that 'really' the best they can come up with? ... More Tf2 garbage!!!

Whilst I want people to buy stuff,so that SOE make money in PS2,I really hope no one buys this type of Sh*t...perhaps then they might put a bit of effort in and create stuff that is fun, but also fits in with the PS2 theme ...as opposed to something that belongs in a cartoon fps like TF2.
  17. HadesR

Not sure even Vanu Lab's know's he/she has it marked as Holiday Kazoo

Well the NPC Snowmen might be fun ;) ... Not sure how that's going to work TBH
  18. Nody

The first one is clearly intended to be used by trolling Harrassers; you run up close (after weapon nerfs) spamming your choice of AI weapon while the driver keeps on honking the horn. The infantry will be throwing off their headsets in disgust allowing you to not only kill them but make an easy escape.
    • Up x 1
  19. senondo

ah no, please dont!
    or at least give me an option to turn off Horn Audio.
  20. KAHR-Alpha

If these go live, silly hats are next...
    • Up x 2