Loyal NC Player Discussion Lounge and Buffet

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Poorform, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Badname707

Uhh, MCG is chain gun. Jackhammer is shotgun. Both are heavy guns.
  2. Epic High Five

And the Lasher is a fertility idol
    • Up x 3
  3. flipper369

What I want to know is where is the beer and brats? This has to be the smelliest lounge and worst buffet I've been to. I don't dare ask about the women:)
    • Up x 1
  4. Bankrotas

Here's a thing of what I like about NC: I love their gun sounds, sounds like Reaper DMR, which makes you feel shooting hammers at enemies at hypersonic speeds (even if it's not the case) , Rebel (yes Rebel) making you feel that every shot is a punch to the face of your target. I do like our music, even if at char select it's the worst, in game it's the best.
    I like our announcer and our Empire showoff feels best made.
    I love tripple kill Cyclone kills with single clip and knife finisher or not, you just know you did well. I like to prove that I'm real NC by doing better with ACX-11 than GD-7F .
    • Up x 2
  5. Devrailis

That must explain why the VS heavies hold the thing the way they do.
  6. Gav7x

That was inspiring.
    • Up x 1
  7. Dracorean

My gun spits out slugs and brings down enemies faster than I can say "eff u bee".
  8. Aegie

Loyal, yes. Happy about the balance issue this last year and what the future looks like, not so much.

But kudos for the thread title- felt obligated to make an appearance even if it is a bit sour.
  9. TTex11

I love my Jackhammer.

*BAMBAMBAM*

That's the sound of an unlucky TR/VS having his face blown out the back of his helmet.
    • Up x 1
  10. TacticalButterknife

And then I just pulled the trigger on my Blackjack, and the poor guy didn't even get to fire the burst on his Jackhammer! It was so hilarious how he looked so shocked as he was re-cocking the gun, and -

... This isn't the Officer's Mess Hall, is it?

Erm. Hi guys. Erm, was just passing through, heh. No need to glare at me like that.

I'd appreciate it if you guys... aren't coming so close... why are you cornering me... guys, we're all buddies right? Heh, death to oppression and all that fun stuff? Yeah? Freedom beer anyone? Yeah? I got the booze, right here... It's with my Redeploy button, don't mind me.

No, hands off dude. Please, stop. Stop. STOP! NO! NOOO-
    • Up x 3
  11. FieldMarshall

Shotguns on vehicles is most definitely NOT useless. Its not that its a shotgun that makes it bad. It just needs some buffing.
    Im looking at you NC Hammer from Planetside 1 (with a range of 200m). It was badass against infantry and vehicles alike.

I like my Jackhammer shots how I like my women.

3 at a time.
    • Up x 1
  12. WaaWaa

Yes, but TR and VS both have access to "shotguns" as well. It's not empire specific in the sense of infantry weapons. The vehicle shotguns are obviously empire specific, but the weapons are not. Yes both are under the category of heavy, but people refer to the jackhammer as "NC abusing shotguns", when in reality it's a heavy gun, and all empires abuse "shotguns".
  13. Poorform

There's literally any other thread for you to complain in. Not the point of this thread.
  14. Poorform

You clearly stumbled into the wrong place then. The burgers are stacked ceiling high here.
  15. Poorform

Dude, you had a spider on you mate.
  16. Kataq

In my former life (PS1) I was a dirty purple alien lover.

But I have my freedom now. Never looking back.

<3 Reaver <3 Vanguard <3 God Saw.
  17. r1stormrider

Ill tell you what gives me satisfaction, blowing an entire mag on burst fire with my JH gunnin down some xenu barneys and red space commies! They never know what hits them!
  18. Ryekir

It's empire specific, in that the Heavy Weapon for each empire is different. The Jackhammer is a shotgun, the MCG is a chain gun (which fits with their empire "theme" of high ROF weapons), and the Lasher is an energy weapon (which fits with their empire "theme" of energy weapons). Our MAX weapons are also shot guns, while the TR MAX weapons are chain guns, and the VS MAX weapons are energy weapons. The vehicle empire specific weapons are also of the shotgun / chaingun / energy weapon variety. Are we seeing a trend here?

However, I think maybe the point you are actually trying to make is that the other empires get shotguns, yet only the TR get bullet-hoses, and only the VS get energy weapons. That's really a different argument.
  19. CNR4806

They are kind of already freaking me out. I have to resist the urge to slam on reverse and get the hell out of that battlefield everytime when NC starts spamming Phoenix fire. The area of effective vehicle safe zone go down badly when Phoenix enter the field.
  20. Aegie

It's okay, you brought freedom beer so we're cool.