An Open Letter Regarding SKIN

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by NC_Edacyn, Nov 30, 2013.

1. NC_Edacyn

https://twitter.com/nc_edacyn/statuses/407026825953415168

For Forumside's benefit, 12 members of SKIN will be joining Recursion to help reinforce the NC Connery MLG readiness:

• Edacyn
    • Rangoran
    • Hibiki54
    • Weyland
    • Skiner
    • JamesFranco2
    • Buffotoads
    • Klubbinz
    • Ramachandra
    • Merse
    • ClubbedSeal
    • Idansim6
    The remaining part of SKIN membership will go their own individual paths. There's rumor of a new outfit rising, but I don't have details of that yet, and once that outfit leader is identified, I'll send him here and introduce him.

Regards,
    Edacyn
  2. Lythca Frost

I look forward to welcoming this group into Recursion,

See you all very soon!
    • Up x 2
  3. RobotNinja

Woo! Sounds like Connery NC is gearing up to melt some TR/VS faces off! I just hope you guys are brushing up on your shotgun, MAX and camping skills because you're gonna hafta to hang with Recursion.
    • Up x 1
  4. Hibiki54

• Up x 1
  5. Lowmain

HEY ED, It would have been nice if you wanted to leave skin u just did so. Instead you kill the outfit then go join recursion.WTF I was with u at SOE and remember the **** u said about them.....now u are one of them.....I cant believe it. I hope u have fun.
    • Up x 2
  6. SNAFUS

that drama.
    • Up x 2
  7. Kaal87

Hey guys, sad to see you go as you were one of the last small-NC Helios outfits that survived the merge. Wish ya'll the best with [00] and good luck in the competitive scene.

If I catch you guys on the field, I'll kill ya all.
    • Up x 1
  8. NC_Edacyn

Thanks Kaal, yah problem is we were just too small... kill ya later o7 you too snafus
  9. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB is still around. We formed on Helios and we're small. We'll keep the faith and carry the torch. Small units can do big things. Good luck Ed and happy hunting. Any of your Skin lads that are looking for a new home can jump in with us anytime. We always enjoyed running with Skin.
    • Up x 2
  10. Hosp

Good luck to you sir, and I await your return to PG.
    • Up x 1
  11. BRU7AL

Recursion is the only (Connery) NC group I am cautious of
    • Up x 1
  12. NC_Edacyn

Thanks Krunch, Hosp.. My guys are now OO's.

and once PG, always PG...i will need to run wih you guys some time just for nostalgia.

o7 all
  13. kaptinkrunch88

I'm wounded to the core. My troops will be so dissapointed when I tell them. It seems more training is in order.
  14. Lowmain

HEY ED YOUR TROOPS? NOOOOOOO WE ARE NOT OO.........U AND RANGO AND YOUR LITTLE MLG BOYS ARE ....U KILLED THE REST!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT EVEN THE CHOICE TO CARRY ON WHAT WAS SKIN WAS.....BUT WHATEVER...... u changed man.......I cant wait to see u in game.
  15. JamesFranco2

Yo Lowmain, pretty much all the other active SKIN guys are now in outfit called L187. They aren't dead. Ossidian is carrying on what SKIN was in PS2 with that outfit. Hit up the SKIN website for details.
  16. Hajj Podge

I forgot what small alliance/clan/guild drama was like until I read some of the replies in this thread.

I certainly don't miss it.
  17. PBRStreetgang

I agree. Posting up here before SKIN members who did not know about it found out about it it is not a good look. SKIN should have been informed about the closure of the Outfit before you told the rest of the world. It shows just how much thought there actually was for the group, as opposed to all the flowing tributes that we read about the subject. Actions speak louder than words in my opinion.

Don't kid yourself mate. We are dead in the water. You guys not only took almost all of the officers, you took almost all the active players also. Those that are left are playing in squads of 1-3 while we wait for the stragglers to wander in and get the news, only then can we try to find another home we can go to.
    What makes this particularly galling for me is that this is the second working PS2 outfit i have been in that has been gutted by players that feel they are elite and then ditch the rest of the outfit, destroying it in the process, It seems that that is what SOE wants and soon all you leet players will find your server pop going down as less and less people want to go through the bullsh*t that SOE is foisting upon the outfits with its MLG push.

What made this such a kick in the guts for most of us left was the secrecy that proceeded this and the feeling that before we were supposed to be such a close group. That was shown to be only so much Bullsh*t when you all left without a word to anybody or a thought for the rest of the group.
  18. NC_Edacyn

It's pretty obvious that you're are all stellar candidates for any enterprising outfit, good luck in your transition.
  19. PBRStreetgang

Bit of a low-act to ban me from the website after a i spoke my mind Ed. If you are going to leave a group, then leave...If you are going to act like a nice guy and leave the Enjin website up that i myself helped pay for just last month then the least you can do is not ban members like myself for the simple act of speaking their mind. You said you left the admin up to Ossidian when you left so we could move on, so just leave it too him and stop the pettiness.
    You continue the duplicity by wishing me luck in the transition, after banning me from the website, just as i am trying to work a transition... i read you completely wrong mate.

EDIT: And you banned me from the TS channel as well? That is petty, we are just trying to get the group back together before we move on. Banning people who don't approve of how you went about this will not help. You constantly bleat on about how this was not all about you, but it seems from you actions at the end that that is exactly how you have felt about this, and you continue to feel that way... else why ban me? And why ask for others like myself to contribute to keeping the site open?.

Why do you even retain the ability to ban people if you are moving on and wish us all well???
  20. ROMNEYTRON

With all due respect, is this the best place to argue internal issues? Kinda Outfit recruiting, not Outfit discussion.

Regardless, best of luck to both sides. Outfit restructuring is something I recently had to deal with too, so I can empathize with both parties here to some extent.
    • Up x 2