Carbine Sale

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by icor1031, Dec 1, 2013.

1. icor1031

I logged in and saw that Carbines were half-off for another 18 minutes..

Did they have any sales before this one?
  2. Sen7rygun

No ide but you better jump in and get that Trac 5 Burst while its hot!
  3. SquattingPig

Better get that hipfire beast AC-X11 before it's too late.
  4. icor1031

5. SpaceKing

random sales at random times, usually 25% though
  6. icor1031

Why didn't they announce this? That's rubbish, I could have been trolling the sales.
  7. wolfva

You say that like it's a bad thing.

OK! New sales pitch! Random sales at random times, but instead of 25% off it'll be 25% ON! The crowd'll go wild!
  8. Morpholine

They do flash sales like these at times. They're generally announced over social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter).

I think the last one was pistols.
  9. Concernedplum

Just got the Razor. Heard it was good. Thanks for pointing this out.
  10. MasonSTL

They also throw an announcement like a GM message in game. It's a good way to get people to play the game. It gives people more incentive to play for a longer time than to just pop for a few minutes to grab the deal.
  11. Lazaruz

On their twitter it said 25% off, and in-game it was 50%. A pleasant surprise this time, but mixed messages nevertheless (once again).

Still didn't buy any, since I got them all already...
  12. SpaceKing

wasn't trying to, was busy trying to find the site that keeps giving random audio ads while I play PS2
  13. wolfva

UGH! Now that sounds annoying; g'luck with that. I just close down everything except PS2 when I play. Gods I hate those ads.
  14. Malsvir Vishe

AdBlock Plus saves the day. :eek:

Semi-Off-Topic: I figure this flash sale is related to Cyber Monday.

... And since they're doing Cyber Monday, I figure I'll get some SC. I also have some GameStop coupons so I get 15 bucks off when I get two cards. It's like double SC, then I get 25% more from Cyber Monday. Perfect! I hope they do flash sales, too. That would be icing on the cake. :D
  15. GhostAvatar

They always have them in the early hours of the morning on EU servers (for 1 hour only). I have seen 50% off for carbines, pistols and ARs so far this week.