Killboard for PS2 (PC App)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Anheuser, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Anheuser

Killboard for Planetside 2

Monitor your kills and deaths on a daily basis.
    • Some of the information shown in the dashboard:
    • Name, Outfit, Faction, Server and Rank.
    • Kill/death rate
    • Kills and death streaks
    • Kills and deaths per hour
    • Monitor your team kills and killed
    • Suicides
    • Vehicles destroyed
    And of course the list showing who you killed, who killed you and your
    vehicle destruction events. Players are double-clickable.

I hope you enjoy this program.

[IMG]

link -> https://sites.google.com/site/killboardforps2/
    • Up x 10
  2. Consumer

I would suggest releasing a portable version as well for such a small application.

Could also forego bracketed faction tags for color coding and insert outfit tags there if anybody finds that useful. Perhaps also a distinction, such as shading the background or more color coding, between kills and deaths so that the layout is more intuitive without going between players and result type. But otherwise, it's a nice, clean view at statistics. Not too much I immediately noticed was information that isn't available on the Players site (for good reason, assuming you are using their stat-tracking API), but still good regardless.
  3. Anheuser

Thanks for the input. I was focused on getting it working correctly for now. That is in the works.
  4. ViXeN

Does this show more kills than the actual PS2 killboard? One thing I don't like about the killboard in game is that it only shows a small amount of your kills for the day.
    • Up x 1
  5. Anheuser

It defaults to the last whole day, Based on your time zone. When you open a character you can select a start date. Keep in mind the server only keeps so much data. I went back 20k kills on my character. I never tested how far back it goes.
  6. GhostAvatar

App keeps crashing for me just after selecting the date.
  7. i4PLAY

Same for me. App crashes.
  8. ViXeN

Its working fine for me and its nice being able to see more of my killboard. Great job!
  9. ironeddie

I like it. I like the metrics it shows. Amused that I've tk'ed 10 more times than I've been team killed. I like that I see vehicle kills. Good little program.

Edit: it crashed when I Left the default date in which is today's date. Soon as I put in a historical date it found the data just fine & did not crash.
  10. Orphen223

Where's the revives for medic and heals per hour, max heals for engi,s, and ammo drops these show effective support players
    • Up x 1
  11. Anheuser

Thanks for the responses.

I am sorry about the crashes. Some testers have had no problems at all, but others cannot get to the killboard window.

I want revives in there and other "effective" support attributes, but its not available as an event from the API server. I put a request on the API forums...

After a few days testing an update will be posted...Outfit player listings...

Thanks,
    Anheuser
  12. AuntLou42

Love that this shows your daily stats and not just your session stats aka what you do between crashes. Don't forget to donate guys!
  13. Greyfrog

Ok, I'm also having it crash immediately after choosing a date.

What can I do to help you resolve the issue?

Running Win8 Pro 64-bit.
    Have tried Vista/XP SP3/Win7 compatibility modes.
    Run as admin.
  14. Phukkitt

Works fine here so far. :)

A few inputs though;
    • Is the splash screen really necessary? "Welcome", "Okay".
    • When searching for a player, under "Online" it says "False" if offline, maybe it should say yes/no instead?
    • Would be nice to be able to set a custom update interval.
    • If I've double clicked a player, a new window opens, but it can't be closed until I have set a date and gathered info.
    • Make it exclude events from VR training. It seems to exclude killing bots but not vehicles, plus some wonkyness (see image below).
    [IMG]

For the VR part, It shows some of the vehicles I killed with an Enforcer, but not all (I think). It says that they belonged to people (one guy owning both a Scythe and a Reaver), and it says that I have had my vehicles destroyed even though I never spawned any of those and only shot at some dummies that brief session. (Also, I obviously cannot own a Magrider)
  15. p1nkbr0

nifty application! :)
  16. dirtYbird

Nice work Anheuser thx.
  17. Santondouah

Seems a great app but unfortunately I cannot get it to work :( I run win7 64 bits, just installed .NET 4.5.1, no problem during installation but when performing a research I get 0 characters found, whatever the research.

Any idea ?

Thanks for you work, can't wait to test it !
  18. IamDH

Or can you..........SPY
  19. Greyfrog

Check your firewall.
  20. Santondouah

I tried to deactivate it. Same results