Here, I Fixed The Concept Art For You, Devs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by QualityCtrlOfficer, Nov 27, 2013.

1. QualityCtrlOfficer

Hey Devs! I felt the art you'd put out wasn't accurate at all, so I redid it for you.

Camo has been such an amazing boon to Planetside 2's art style that I wanted to make sure it was reflected in the concept art. Just as in-game, I think it really enhances the overall aesthetic. I'm sure you'll agree.

So, consider the below link my gift to you. A tribute to the outstanding choices of the art team.

http://i.imgur.com/HbLYdVV.jpg

Thanks!
    • Up x 32
  2. FateJH

Needs more lumifiber.
    • Up x 16
  3. SpaceKing

You forgot lumifiber mossies and underglow prowlers.
    • Up x 5
  4. 104DUde

Aw cmon, don't forget the fractures XD
  5. Untouchable

No skull helmet? Are you even trying?
    • Up x 13
  6. Xeenos

You forgot to bolt his feet to the ground, and stick some c4 on his shoulder.
    • Up x 6
  7. QualityCtrlOfficer

A number of you have made it apparent I left out some very -key- details...

I apologize, you're absolutely right.

To remedy this, I've further corrected my image to be an even better representation of the level of amazing art that can be found within Planetside 2.

http://i.imgur.com/B63RPYt.jpg

Feel free to contribute if you see anything else that's missing.
    • Up x 20
  8. OgreMarkX

HAHAHA! Niiiiice.

Now paint in 30 ZOE MAXs and 100 Aimbottin' Vanu.
    • Up x 1
  9. Consumer

• Up x 16
  10. Tommyp2006

[IMG]
    • Up x 43
  11. eldarfalcongravtank

if this is a "camo coverage sucks" thread in disguise, you have my support
  12. CDN_Wolvie

*adds thread to watched threads* :D
    • Up x 2
  13. Sandpants

Not enough ZOE maxes.

0/10.

Actually for trying you get a lower denominator

0/6
    • Up x 3
  14. DeadliestMoon

I take it you have a problem with the art in PS2. I don't know why but I feel as if this is perfect fuel for TRay's Soapbox.
    • Up x 2
  15. Consumer

You savage! That's off topic, but fine. While you await an official ZOE takeover from mister Quality Control Officer, I hope 100 ZOE MAXes are enough for you.

http://i.imgur.com/CmMkC0P.jpg
    • Up x 11
  16. Xasapis

Those two Prowlers would not have survived that little army you conjured there Consumer ;)
  17. Sandpants

That looks more accurate.
    You can hypothesize that the PoV of the image is from an NC character as it can be clearly seen how the ZOE march willfully under TR control to stomp NC in super enlightened, collaborative glory. The image displays clearly the natural order of the game; SOE should print these in A2 and put up on their walls in their offices.
    • Up x 1
  18. QualityCtrlOfficer

What am I thankful for on this Thanksgiving? Nothing more-so than the impeccable taste the art team has shown in creating a distinctive, appealing art direction for Planetside 2.

I'm glad so many of you have joined me in celebrating it.
  19. GrayPhilosophy

This is way too hilarious! XD
  20. TheBloodEagle

wait wait wait....chaingun could attach a laser?