Black Screen and Blue Arrow once I hit start.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CrimsonAce, Nov 26, 2013.

1. CrimsonAce

Hi, i've spent the better half of 4 hours trying to fix this my self. I just redownloaded PlanetSide 2 after a few months with out it.

My issue is when I go to start the game i get a black screen that I've seen a lot of people have had issue with. My computer is fine, as I have ran this game before.

I've manually changed the resolution, changed it to windows mode, and well have done just about everything you can do with the Useroptions.ini . Nothing has helped. I still get a black screen with a blue arrow i can move around, and there is no sound playing either.

Any ideas?
  2. lambusado

This happens once you start the game everytime and it is normal, if it is not the same thing I have no idea
  3. CrimsonAce

Every time i start it since downloading it.
  4. user101

Try defraging your hard drive. And verify your files.. And do not use stream. Only use the sony down load. And don't run PS2 on XP no matter what they say.

If you have a slow hard drive it take some time to load the game.
  5. lambusado

y
    You did not understand.

For me it is a normal thing and after a few seconds it disappears and the loading screen appears and yes, it is only after afew updates that I saw this.