In the meantime

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by riker, Nov 23, 2013.

1. riker

A.D.H.D. version: Take Z.O.E off the live servers immediately until it is fixed

Dear SOE
    You guy said you were going to be redoing the Zealot overdrive for the Vanu Max unit. I have been playing this game for a little bit. When i started out as VS i did not think it was broken. How ever when i switched to TR i realized how broken the Zealot overdrive was. The fact that you only need Three to cut down an entire squad is just stupid. For me its gotten to the point where i just give up against them and go and play against the New Conglomerate. What amazes me more is that this wasn't fixed months ago. Its pretty demoralizing to watch an entire platoon try to take a bio lab only to be completely destroyed by 10 vs max units (with engineer and medic support). My suggestion is until you have repaired the problem and "nerfed" the Z.O.E is take it off of the live servers. especially when you are celebrating you 1 year anniversary by giving double XP

sincerely

Riker
  2. Pikachu

Take off Indar until kontinent lattice is put on.
  3. Gurra

NERF INDARSIDE!
  4. daniel696

I summon SOE-MOD-02 upon this thread.
  5. riker

Yeah i Know the Developers are going to shut this thread down but its just a suggestion and its their site and their game
  6. Jbrain

unfortunately the tiny tots with daddys credit card are pouring money into these op maxes.. its why they haven't been fixed.. you know something is op but your making a killing in revenue... its sad sad sad. but true