whats your fps in large battles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by hel1011, Nov 19, 2013.

1. hel1011

running ultra 670 sli 3770k @ 4.4 I m still dropping into the 30s even after patch
  2. Sulsa

I have a nice m6500 dell laptop (mobile workstation) that I've played on since December 2012.
    Core i7 mobile chip
    12GB RAM

Went from participating in large battles 15-25 fps to 1 fps over the past 6 months. It sucked.
    With this patch O:MFG I'm back to large battles again and I think it's even running smoother than ever. It's pretty amazing.
    Even my old AMD Phenom 9950 Desktop with a Radeon HD7770 runs better and my 9 1/2 year old son plays on that.

Yes, some of you out there have been pwned by a 4th grader...

:eek:
  3. NC_agent00kevin

Spec in my signature

The biggest nastiest biolab fights I got 12fps pre patch, now in the upper 30s lower 40s.
  4. Alexlightning7

Biolabs just seem to drop me, no matter what. before patch I actually might have dropped to single digits. Now I will play it safe and say always above 15, but usually over 25.

Now in huge battles that arent biolabs my FPS soared. In places where I would get 25 fps I am getting 40, and places where I got 15-24 fps I now get 25-35.
    Fantastic patch. I have noticed that the fun increases porpotionaly to my fps lol.
    • Up x 1
  5. Alexlightning7

edit apparently doesn't work....
    I forgot my specs.
    i5 2520m at 3.2 Ghz
    amd radeon 7690m XT overclocked

I love this laptop :). Maxed settings except shadows on low.
  6. Ravenorth

Something between 40-120 in large battles, 200+ when its quiet.
  7. Danncingdevil

used to be able to run at 34fps stead arcoss the board in large and small engagments on lowest settings. the game didn't look pretty but it was playable now after this last patch im getting 30 fps till I do actually move. now it goes down to 7fps at the lowest most of the time 17fps is my new norm and makes it unplayble with the new server lag. I have all the new drivers and im running a gt620 nivida got a quad core and 8gb of ram. any advise for me out their other then the not helpful buy a new card jagoffs. would be helpful otherwise I guess ps2 is not playable anymore
  8. ProfessorDerpy

With a little bit of optimization I get between 140-180fps in warpgate and 60-120 in large battles, haven't once seen my fps go below 50fps since the patch.