Scheduled Patching?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by R3dBeaver, Nov 19, 2013.

1. R3dBeaver

What patching? Maintenance, I get... but patching? Where's the patch notes? Balancing started? I didn't see anything in the announcement.
  2. senondo

lets hope its early double xp =D
  3. Kulantan

Might be the 2x EXP.
  4. Sunde

I hope they'll inform how long this is going to last.
  5. NCwolf84

well at least something is :D
    • Up x 1
  6. Gustavo M

A fix for the 10 minute crashing for poor fellas like me would be really nice.
  7. Lazaruz

It would be nice if they just said, "the hell with it, put in the double XP now". But I think that's not happening.
    As I said in another thread, I'd be happy if they take care of the desync/no damage bug that's been going on again.
  8. St0mpy

stupid patch broke my game, it loaded fine but now all i get is a G99 error, cant connect to login server - i only logged out for dinner now I cant get back in
  9. Rabbitz

10. NightmareP69

I'm still hoping we'll get an SC discount or 2x SC sale for the anniversary, i'm just dying to spend 50 euros on a good sale because my new main character (The TR one) badly needs some love
  11. NCwolf84

maintenance isn't done yet
  12. AccelPrime

That's because the servers are down, calm down there skipper ;).
  13. St0mpy

ah yeah i can see on the forum header now :D
  14. FLHuk

Found 175 file(s) to update.

I'm sure it's nothing important :D
  15. Gustavo M

Yep, it's a 73 mb patch. But then again, most hotfixes were 43 mb'ish.
  16. Ture

I hope they fix crashing that i have been experiencing :).
  17. Hatesphere

I hope it fixes the pop in issues that i keep getting, their rendering occlusion is way off and I keep seeing crates and players pop in when I round corners.
    • Up x 1
  18. fergrim

No, fix nothing, bring the servers back up before work :p
  19. equinub

BRIGGS.

TR 62% 80minutes left on Alert and down she goes.

Well done SoE, vanu can't stop TR. Need all help we can get.

:D
  20. senondo

if i remember correctly (its been so long..) they used to patch in double xp early in the past.. *hopes still up*