Miller is laggin A LOT

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OldMaster80, Nov 17, 2013.

1. OldMaster80

Seriously this is not acceptable. Lag at the moment is such that one can't play, almost every action is delayed by 2-3 seconds: firing, switching weapon, boarding vehicles or turrets, cloaking / uncloaking.
  2. Exley

Same for me.
  3. westli

when did this start i have not had any problems with miller server apart from not able to use terminals or instant action and maybe the odd disconnection
  4. Noppa

Woodman is lagging too like grazy, started few hours ago for me .... maybe it is cos of this massive storm that is on Scandinavia(3rd biggest storm ever recorded on Scandinavia).
  5. Audi03

Ceres is als lagging a lot.

Currently playing on connery and everything seems to be fine here, so its definitely a problem with EU servers
    • Up x 2
  6. Gheeta

Yup miller needs fixing.
  7. Gahuln

I swear, there is at least ONE "Server X is lagging hard, fix pls" every effing sunday. How about this: No, there is not a single god damn server that needs 'fixing'. BUT straight up UPGRADES to their hardware since the servers seemingly cannot support the amounts of players on sunday afternoons.
    • Up x 1
  8. VonStalin

woodman is lagging too right now. Cant play... :/
  9. Peald

Cobalt too. Huge delay and lags!
    • Up x 1
  10. Gheeta

Must be great first impression for all these new players i'm seeing.
    • Up x 4
  11. A3DTRAITOR

Cobalt is lag city too :/
    • Up x 2
  12. pmurgs

Been two weeks now Ceres has been lagging every evening. This upcoming double XP long weekend is going to be a nightmare of lag. Definitely NOT the best time to be playing PS2 if you are a EU player.

Tweet Higby to get his attention. Prosieben are useless and unless SOE take them to task, we going to get stuck with this lag.
  13. 3asyD

Miller server is going down the toilet, its getting worst.
  14. variablez

15. Dextro

Woodman as well, it is really bad.

I guess that is how they balance the double xp, just make the game unplayable laggy so the people can not unlock too much stuff...
  16. SashsaACIII

Cobalt too. Huge delay and lags!
    Ceres + .

**** Starting at Wed Nov 20 23:54:18 2013 with plug-in 1.0.3.183 ****
    0e98-00:00:05:Checking game installation...
    0e98-00:00:06:Found 1 file(s) to update.
    0f80-00:00:06:Replacing Resources/Marketing/ClientStoreBillboardPanels.txt
    Finished downloading 930 bytes in 0.301 seconds (3,089 bytes per second)
  17. Gobmi

Miller is so bad atm.
  18. Kociboss

Horrible performance on both Miller and Cobalt.
  19. pmurgs

Quoting myself here. If you want SOE to do something about the EU server lag, get their attention. Server lag is often not an easy or cheap thing to fix. With everything SOE have on their plate, they won't deal with this unless they realize it is a major issue for many players.