Future Crew vs INI Elite

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luighseach, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Poby

Sure thing sweetie. I'll bring my special gravy too.
  2. Ture

This thread is getting out of control :eek:
  3. wyld

I was going to say the same thing mate. Then I read page 10 and it turned into a good read with poby and frizzz. I've talked with frizzz on mumble only one time and he's a really cool dude. Surprised he went off on the forums.

maybe he's drunk again! :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Sephuku

After reading a few pages, the only thing I've learned is that Poby is one pretentious individual.
  5. Badname1652

So a scrim turned into mass ****-talking? WOW. As a TS Employee I was listening in on FCRW's TS, and theirs was definitely a lax tone. On the other hand "COMS COMS COMS" radiates an entirely different POV. It's disgusting that FCRW didn't bring their A game, but also really annoying how INI is trashing FCRW. Thank you all for the entertainment and skill showcase. Now ****. <3
  6. HarvestCheddar

7. Sayl914

I wish FCRW was more respectful of others, someone gives them a good match and still they are being FCRW. There is just no winning, lose as many if not most have and get an ear full of how scrubby you and your team is when typical that is terrible hyperbole, the line between bads and goods certain is not drawn at the exact quality of FCRW. Win and your still going to leave angry as they will than just troll you, this is a community full of people and those that are trying hard to get better and be competitive don't deserve your teabagging or your earnest attempts to incite their anger. I know there are a great many level headed FCRW Yoxn,Xellor, Scourge and TWF but doesn't the leadership owe it to the community to reign in some of the hot heads?

That was the best scrim i've ever seen, GG Ini Elite you did great and should be proud of yourselves. FCRW has some of the nastiest players in the game, both in pure skill and apparently in attitude. As a Connery player FCRW brings us prestige to the server and I want nothing more than to support them, but I can't.
  8. Saiph

I think it gives us some personality...plus, let's just say that some people are no longer with us. Unfortunately we can't control what people say. No one has really said anything hurtful, so I don't really see a problem, but I will say that we expect people to carry themselves in such a manner that reflects the outfit as a whole, but that doesn't always happen.

On the topic of Tea Bagging, and completely my own opinion, nothing wrong with it. If you are offended by TB'ing maybe you need to rethink your life priorities. Does anyone Tea Bag to incite anger? I always thought it was just a joke.

Finally, we are glad you enjoyed the match.