[Video] Dalton Trick Lib Shot *Aimbot Detected*

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WaaWaa, Nov 13, 2013.

1. WaaWaa

This is why I love libbing with VVar! He pulls these ridiculous, no-way-in-hell shots out his posterior.
    • Up x 3
  2. Soques

Welcome back to the sky you hooker.
    • Up x 3
  3. IamDH

I've never heard something sound that awkward...ever...
    • Up x 1
  4. MasonSTL

Some one give Cajual and Codeak and call!
  5. TommyXXL

how about this one?

are you ready?

here it comes..

zoe max is not op!

edit: zoe max is NOT op!
  6. WaaWaa

LOL I wouldn't quite say back. Just droppin by on a tourist visa. Thanks for the WB anyway!
    • Up x 1
  7. Vixxing

I hit an ESF the same way... moving fast and 250m away (best thing was it was chasing a friendly lib also in my Squad and i heard him go "wtf just happened?!?" on squadchat! :D (pilot also whent "Wtf?!")
  8. Vixxing

Or "Fractures dont need to be nerfed against infantery" or "Vulcan is fine!"
  9. Giggily

Reminds me of another CLASSIC WaaWaa highlight reel.

lol
  10. WaaWaa

Get it on video. That way it lives forever. Try OBS (free), or ShadowPlay (if you have a GTX Nvidia GeForce). Trust me years from now you'll want to rewatch that again.
  11. WaaWaa

Haha.

And no, depsite Repear's Coffin saying I got it 3-4 times in one night (he's a dolt), I (as a driver) only got it once. My gunners got it randomly maybe 3 separate times, and it's never been seen since then.

It's been patched out, and I've never reproduced it more than that one lucky time myself (nor my gunners)!

And it only happened in my Sunderers! Very curious. I have one of us in a Fury Sunderer with a repair glitch. I will upload it one of these days and you can add some more Hitchcockian background music to it.
  12. WaaWaa

13. CptFirelord

Fractures already nerfed. Vulcan pairs well with the Harasser (both being hit and run, close quarters vehicles). Longer TTK than fully maxed reload Saron.
  14. SniperCzar

15. Soques

It was a term on endearment I swear.
  16. WaaWaa

I for one welcome it.

Hurry up Soquez I have more customers coming don't be greedy.
    • Up x 1