something is missing in the Basr changes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Aktarus, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Aktarus

simply remove all those parts from every snipers reticles :

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Hatesphere

something is missing from your sarcastic non constructive post.
  3. Aktarus

i could quote you twice to answer to your non constructive reply :rolleyes:
  4. Sakai

Why not just remove the sniper rifles altogether? :) Noobs will be happy that a great menace to all the human race had finally been defeated, and people who like sniping will just move on to other games. A win/win situation if you ask me. :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Hatesphere

Thats why this is non constructive, you are blatantly ignoring the fact that a sniper can still score a kill on an injured target in cover at well past 150m in an attempt to prove some sort of non existent point and the dots are still useful.
  6. Aktarus

yes and no , if they remove them they will have to refund everyone who got them , then the noobs who stand still for 10 sec in the middle of an air resupply pod to find a target to shoot at , and who complained about the long range kills will cry even moar because the snipers gonna pwn them even faster at close range with their brand new purchased SMG ( who need to be toned down too then ofc )
  7. Aktarus

i can do that with my saw or any semi auto sniper rifle, there is no need of a Basr for that kind of stuff
  8. HadesR

More fun if you do it with a Nix though .. Can almost hear the player sigh as he reaches the safety of cover ... Only to take a Nix in the back of the head :)
    • Up x 1