PTS Boost Rewards Granted!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

As a reward for anyone who helped us test out our Operation: Make Faster Game - Performance Update 1, we are granting a 3 day 50% experience boost to all players who logged into the Public Test Server from October 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM PST to November 12, 2013 at 6:00 AM PST.

Note that you will only be able to claim this on ONE of your characters, so choose wisely soldiers!

Over 10,000 players were granted the reward! Thank you again for helping us and be sure to continue joining us on our Night Playtests over on the PTS.

------
    After claiming your boost, you'll find it in this area! =D

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  2. BoomBoom4You

kewl dudes
    • Up x 1
  3. Lyganesh

Amazing job! Thanks for all the hard work <3
    • Up x 1
  4. Intershield

Thank You for the 3 day Boost :)
    • Up x 1
  5. VonStalin

thanks!
    • Up x 1
  6. RevanZim3

Appreciate it :)
    • Up x 1
  7. EliteEskimo

Thanks for the gift! This is a great move by SOE and the PS2 Developers in showing that they really appreciate players who are interested in testing, giving feedback, and trying to help make the game better. :cool:
    • Up x 1
  8. veselie

Thanks SOE ! This will bring my character to BR 100 in no time !
    • Up x 1
  9. Morti

:O thanx man.

rly though i just logged into the PTS for a chance at killing a dev <_<
    • Up x 2
  10. Pr0f3ssor55

Ty very much needed more boost like this .I enjoyed the 90 day boost and Xp one , which I like to be able to buy one again :;)
    You Rock SOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  11. Togashi

12. The Rogue Wolf

I'm sort of wondering why I got a boost when I wasn't in the PTS.
  13. Bonom Denej

Wow thanks, I didn't know that you granted this. I logged yesterday and saw the boost and I wondered why I had it. And indeed, I logged several times on the PTS ! That's rewarding, and even more when it's a surprise ^^
    • Up x 1