Best class...the MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Ximaster

Yeah MAX for me is the best class but he needs a time and resources for purchase,anyway that class is the PREDATOR of others with support within,i've killed and survive most of the time with the MAX,all acclaim that class that for me is THE BEST. Long life to the MAX!! :D
  2. Snoozzzer

Yes, yes indeed. Your ZOE MAX is a god among men. All bow down and hope the Ximaster spares your nanites
    • Up x 7
  3. Collin

jesus christ what a .....
    • Up x 3
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Enjoy being the best when a decimator to the face ruins your day.
  5. Teegeeack

A decimator to the face ruins everyone's day.
    • Up x 7
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

It is the great equalizer. All auraxians must submit to judgement and pray it does not find them wanting.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ximaster

Of course blue ship :D

Hopefully a medic and engineer resurrect me and reapir me respectively :D
  8. Brandmon

[IMG]

Oh, how time flies.
    • Up x 10
  9. teks

Yep. Vs max was the worst max for freakin ever. Its so woerd playing now and actually depending on our maxes.
  10. CrashB111

Which is hilarious because they never were.

The VS MAX and TR MAX were basically clones of each other before the introduction of ZOE, so I never understood the VS tears about their MAX suit back then.
    See above post.
    • Up x 7
  11. Bankrotas

And the first whines about shmoe came from VS themselves :)
  12. gigastar

Every time i get rezzed in a MAX, i say the wollowing over the platoon channel;

I WALK AGAIN, AS A GOD AMONG THE VANU.

Except not really. Bonus points if you get the Dawn of War reference.
    • Up x 5
  13. Koldorn

The exact complaints from early-launch era were that a number of the VSMAX weapons were bugged. They were using each other's stats, which lead to a lot of people purchasing what was the "accurate" weapon, or the "fast firing" weapon; and instead getting the complete opposite. When the patch finally came around to correct the issues; no refunds or recerts were given.

Case and point: It wasn't that the max itself was bad; early PS2 was a buggy, mis-labeled pile in a lot of regards. That is completely not the players fault; but it left a sizable enough impression in the minds of people who don't read game-file-extracted stats. (The vast majority of people.)

Least that's my take on it.
  14. The Shermanator

MAX is the refuge for bad players, after all.
    • Up x 1
  15. gigastar

Which would have been true if the VS MAX had anything as good as the Mercy back then.

You know, when the Mercy did the same damage as the Heavy Cycler and was much more accurate than anything the VS MAX has access to, even today?
  16. CrashB111

What are Blueshifts for $400 Trebek? And If you are going to whine about the TR MAX having something back then that VS had nothing comparable to (which we didn't), might I indicate to you the Comets? Remember, Fractures didn't exist yet so the TR basically did not have an AV MAX unit.
    • Up x 2
  17. Total_Overkill

Blueshifts back then had a CoF size of a Biolab, Previous versions of the Comet were just weak Falcons, And falcons didnt do much...
  18. Zazulio

Falcons were a whole hell of a lot more fun to use then, though. They gotta revert to the old firing effects and give them a flat muzzle velocity rather than this variable crap, man.
    • Up x 4
  19. gigastar

Nobody used an AV MAX back in those days. Dont change the subject to cover your own fallacy.
  20. felfox

My first dual weapons for the MAX were the blueshifts, but then I found out they were bugged and couldn't hit a barn even if they were within a molecule of it... Needless to say I then didn't trust anything the MAX had to offer and was pretty annoyed that I had spent certs getting straight up nerf weapons. Then they fixed it and there was must rejoice!