Operation: Make Faster Game - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Styrkr

I'm so glad to know the forum's font effects still work...
    • Up x 2
  2. CCV_Ghost

This is madness can't be done :eek:!
  3. CCV_Ghost

4. CCV_Ghost

5. Deladin

SOE and schedules is like...cats and dogs. The day they get along, is the same day the universe collapses in on itself.

The best you can hope for is the occasional internet picture that shows a cat and dog in a seemingly compatible pose...in SOE's case, on occasion the planets and every moon in the universe all align and they accidently release something on time...and then it explodes in a fury of brimstone because they released a half finished patch that broke more then it fixed.

More common though, is they release something a month or more late...and it still breaks more then it fixes.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cloaking

Not to sound like a negative nancy. But when you put up a post in the announcements page, can you please lock it so people can't comment? this isn't a discussion thread and when I see in the announcements that there's a new post from the same day, it seems like theres actually a new update rather than people chit chatting in the wrong section..
    • Up x 2
  7. ComradeHavoc

Beer fixes all.
  8. ENGTX

ok . 2 questions
    when will patch come .? and when new continent . ?
    Thank yous
  9. Famif

Keep up the excellent work! 20-50% FPS increase? Amazing! This is going to drastically improve on a ton of player's skill limitations, since everyone knows, crappy low FPS = dead.

It's a breath of fresh air to see all of the devs are human beings who have a beer on the clock and take their job serious while being relaxed and stress-free, except on those sweaty-palm meetings the team has once a week to see what everyone is working on. When I get my company up and running, I too, hope that my team can be laid back and keep working as hard as you guys do.
    • Up x 1
  10. LordTankT9

I believe it, when I will see it, but so far..
    [IMG]
  11. Xibaster

So,WHEN the patch comes to servers? I play with 15 fps with sniper so is totally fail playing.
  12. Darkwulf

Why are you guys at a halloween party! Get back to work slaves!
  13. LOLdragon

All I can say is...

OMFG!!!!
  14. FIN Faravid

Every. Single. Time. I read it as "oh my ****ing god"
  15. Notverygoodatall

I am happy that the optimization is getting through and everything, can someone please fix voice chat now?
  16. TheStink

These guys are already stressed from the late nights making deadlines, but drinking booze and energy drinks and coffee to deal with the stress only further stresses their already stressed body out, specifically the adrenal gland which impacts on metal & physical well being and lowers your immune system. With those stress levels at work their free time should be used being active and raising their heart rate and breaking a sweat. On top of eating fresh, drink water through the day and save the booze for the weekend parties.

They'll sleep much better when they do get shut eye and come back feeling much better sitting at their desks and get on top of their tasks, which means less mistakes & bugs for us players to deal with. You can see how that last few months has impacted on these guys health, even Smed is showing the signs of stressed adrenal gland other videos. There's no better stress management than exercise and eating fresh not processed and keep on top of your water through the day. On that note keep up the good work dev team! Look after yourselves whilst doing it though! We only get one chance with our bodies to keep quality of life.