What are Peoples Frame Rate?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by TheWoodMaker1, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Czuuk

On live I am getting upper twenties with graphics on high. Played test yesterday on ultra both in the afternoon and the evening during the dev play test, streaming with XSplit on both occasions. Was getting solid 50+ under the light load in the afternoon but back down into the 20s during play test.

There was also quite a bit of chop, stuttering and warping. Most noticeable while flying.

Running an AMD 8 core at about 3.3 ghz and an EVGA nVidea 580.
  2. Emotitron

Are big fights happening on there at a certain time? I hoped on late last night but the biggest fight I could find was 4 people so my framerate was 90+. Need to find some real action to actually comment.
  3. Osskscosco

On live: around 40 in big fights.

On test: 28 without a single player around me.

Epic performance update so far, i can stop playing if it goes live.
  4. PWGuy93

Went from 45 to 60 for normal play, from 15 to 45 in larger battles
    but...
    the FPS increasing also comes with video stuttering (which they are working on)

Higby was on test last night showing us that he could walk in the air, jump in enemy liberators and basically taunting the devs. Folks should jump on the test server weekdays from 5-6 pm to help test and witness the madness that is.
  5. Sulsa

I have a laptop that I've played on since last December. My framerates have dropped consistantly until it's sometimes 2-5 fps in medium sized battles in a biolab. It was heart breaking.

Now, on test, in small skirmishes, it's smooth as butter again at about 30-40 fps. Haven't had any large battles but the fact that I'm actively participating in smaller squad sized skirmishes is so fantastic I can't even tell you :D
  6. user101

I am getting from 50 - 70FPS with almost no one on PTS.
  7. FaultyAI

Indar WG Pre/Post:120~ - 150~
    Large fight Pre/Post:60~ - 80~
    I'm now GPU bound on my 760 OC'd which is actually great.
  8. Serpent808

Indar Warpgate: Steady 150 to 200 FPS.
    Flying: Around 100 to 156 FPS.
    48 versus 48 plus @ Crossroads, 50 FPS to 100 FPS.
    I'm a bit GPU bound, but in heavy fights, I am CPU bound.

AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta Version 8.
    Morphological Filtering Enabled (MLAA - AMD Post Processing).
    AFR and Frame Pacing Enabled.

Max Settings in-game plus 6000 rendering distance.
    Motion Blur Disabled.

i7 4960x @ 4.4 Ghz.
    65 GB Ram @ 2133 Mhz (1066.6 MHz).
    CrossfireX 2x RX9-290x MSI @ 1000 MHz Core.

Crossfire seems to scale a lot better now in-game with AFR.