Facebook Free Bundle Giveaways

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Oct 31, 2013.

1. xxJackallxx

LOL

No great loss???...were you dropped on your head as a child?

Enjoy running around on an even more empty dead server and finding fights of a whole 6-7 people, as those free players outnumber paying members by huge margin.
    • Up x 1
  2. Hatesphere

You're a laugh and a half you are.
  3. Teegeeack

Right. I pay to support the game. God knows the experience and reward bonus aren't worth $15 a month. But I do it anyway in spite of that. You, on the other hand, buy only to improve your gameplay experience. The game rests on the backs of subscribers.
  4. Shadowyc

Bah! They should make the mechanics significantly more difficult, as a filthy peasant. So you have to utilize your entire keyboard just to move forward by controlling ever. Single. Joint. And that's just for one leg! Imagine firing a gun.

Failing that, just hunt down the lesser classes and burn them. They are heretics. They do not deserve life.
    • Up x 1
  5. Hatesphere

not every player has the same level of expendable income, they support the game in ways that make sense to them and also provide meaningful benefit. get off your "but I pay 15 dollars a month I should have a major advantage!" horse. if it was not for free players/non subs you would be fighting ghosts.
    • Up x 1
  6. JimRussle

You didn't get a specific sequence of 1s and 0s

1st world problems
    • Up x 2
  7. Rogueghost

Game has only been out 11 months, so if you were a sub since the game launched you would had given SOE 165 dollars, I've spent 110 dollars on this game, which is a very fair amount, a lot more then I would spend on any other game that currently exists on the market, and I love this game and I would love to spend more money on it.
    But after the 500 dollars I spent upgrading my computer just so I could play this game above 30 fps, and the 600 I'm about to spend so I can play above 50, plus the thousands of dollars that go into real life expenses that's not an option.
  8. EmmettLBrown

Subscriber only games rest on that. F2P games are carried by cosmetic sales. They're not churning out crappy camos for our benefit.
  9. davoll

Everything I see you post is anti free to play. You should really go play another game if you don't like the pay model they run. not say subs get a free stuff this whole thing is a contest. If you spent less time QQing on the forums they you might get a code. I got one and I just logged into facebook to check a message. The "freeloaders" are the bulk of this game at the moment and your cannon fodder. I am not one of these I will never subscribe to any free to play game but I do buy SC and to say well you can't get it cuz you don't pay monthly is just down right childish.

Now saying you should be locked out of certain vehicles is downright dumb. That would make it a pay to win game.
  10. Czuuk

I got codes from google+. They worked, but I got no helmet that I am aware of. Just camo that I already had.
  11. Blackinvictus

I like that idea, but only for BR 100 players, particularly pilots lol
  12. Gleerok

Skull Helmet for Medic class, I think it is awesome!
  13. Gleerok

This is why we can't have nice things.

Its a contest dude, get over it. I was randomly scrolling facebook and I got a code FIVE MINUTES after the actual post had been released, I was kind of surprised.

You pay to support the game, I pay too, even thought I am not a subscriber. Those who don't, still populate the game and contribute to make it fun, because the game wouldn't be fun if we didn't have massive fights with a lot of people, thats where free to play comes in handy. You can have fun if you don't pay, but you can enjoy a few nice things if you pay too, otherwise paying wouldn't have a sense. Thats why PS2 is so awesome, the game opens its doors for everyone.

You are free to pick one of the thousands of P2P games if you are so dissatisfied with non-subscribers, your position is kind of elitist you know?
  14. Czuuk

I will double check.

Although it would be nice if there was better notification.
  15. nooblet91698

yep only medic class helm, to support the VS medic zombie night :eek:
    • Up x 1
  16. tugernut

I won one
    I got the camo since I already had the skull mask I didnt get it - It is faction specific which sux -if I had known that I would have gotten it on my TR or NC
  17. Crackulous

I got a bundle earlier today. If you didn't, you didn't miss out on much. Just a skull helmet for the medic and amoeba armor camo, which looks horrid I might add. The helmet was the main appeal of the bundle for me though, so thanks Sony Online Entertainment for the free items worth 5-10 bucks.
  18. NC_agent00kevin

The helmets and camo look like As$ anyway.
  19. Lucidius134

IDK what all the fuss is i've just been tweeting @ luperza while drunk.

Why are people F5'ing facebook to swipe keys for video game camo on hallow's eve!?
  20. treeHamster

Freeloader here. I provide you with a target to shoot at, THANK YOU. My time is worth something too!

P.S. I couldn't give a RAT'S BUTT about some stupid camo or helmet. Unless it actually changes my performance by a notable amount, I don't care!