Great suggestions in Reddit post on how to make darker nights awesome

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by explodingpens, Oct 31, 2013.

1. explodingpens

The PS2 subreddit is, much like this board, hotly debating the darker nights. My favourite post comes from user Aozi, which I felt I just had to share here, since he himself said he hadn't.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/...arker_nights_about_to_be_pulled_again/cd3ls9b

• Up x 5
  2. Maverick-Hunter

Totally agree with this, there needs to be a better way to deal with the darker night- and i do not think that they should remove it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jac70

Some good suggestions in there. For me though the big issue with dark nights is making it so that people cannot just circumvent it by turning their gamma up to 100.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nilbog

Excellent suggestions here
  5. Nathaniak

Put a generator within each base that controls the lights. Imagine being in a biolab fight, at night, and the lights go out...
  6. daniel696

7. Maverick-Hunter

That would be a friggin exciting chaos fight *___* :D And it would be a test for each platoon leader to still keep the control over the battlefield, hell yeah i cant wait to see this incoming.
  8. AJ92

I highly agree with these suggestions. It makes perfect sense to keep the nights in the game as it paves the way for new content.

Two options:
    Remove nights because it makes it hard to see.
    Add new content that makes nights an event of their own.

I think it is pretty obvious which of the two is better for the game's overall health.
  9. Quicksilver

Very much agree! I love everything about this
  10. daniel696

11. libbmaster

Totally agree.

More epic features! Darker nights! Yay!