[Suggestion] engie AV turret change

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nogrim313, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Nogrim313

just change it in to a miniature halberd with lower damage it would make sense for the heavy deployable weapons would in some ways mirror tank secondaries scaling those down in stats and size and opening them up to squad mates would be awesome
  2. kadney

Make them deployable on a little higher slope angles and give them some mount animation so the magic delay for "taking a seat" behind the turret doesn't look so retarted.
    • Up x 1
  3. Blarg20011

Indeed, they should have been a mini halberd or large AT rifle the entire time, not this free wire guided decimator crap.
  4. Lancener

This or limiting the range they can travel, either would be a great change. Shouldn't be able to snipe vehicles from a range that they have no way of seeing you.
    • Up x 1
  5. Ranik

Step one: Limit firing range.

Step two: Remove wire guidance.

Step three: Ignore people who whine about these balance changes to a free and infinitely spammable AV weapon which is completely unbalanced
  6. Quovatis

Just limit the firing range. Don't know why it's taken so long for them to do this.

The wire guidance is awesome. It's one of the few unique weapons the game has. Don't remove it.
  7. AzureKnight

I'm with limiting the range alone. thing's been able to take me out (me in a phalanx) from like 500 meters out.

Though because of this, i'm saving up certs now....