Xbox 360 controller for use in PS2

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CJcomeaux, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Osskscosco

Big words from a small person.

But there is nothing wrong with living in a dream world so just go on!
  2. Osskscosco

Both.
  3. SierraAR

Whether or not controllers or keyboards are better is irrelevant; The game obviously means to implement joystick/controller support, they just need to get it to work properly.

Personally though, I think optimization should take priority over joystick/controller support.
  4. DeadliestMoon

That's a lie.
  5. DeadliestMoon

Some people like the challenge. But you know, there needs to be an updated test to see if what PC guys keep chanting has any merit still.
  6. DeadliestMoon

Flash forward 9 months later and I'd like to say, "You are wrong because this game was announced for the PS4 back in June." In your face.
  7. DeadliestMoon

Learning to play without aim assist will make you improve your gaming, it's just been beaten into our heads by PC guys and Devs who give console players aim assist anyway that we end up depending on it.
  8. McToast

Moin

Besides the fact this thread got revived after half a year *yuck* and is smelling reaaally bad, I don't see any need for controller support. But if they want to release this game on PS4 they have to think about it anyway.

Controller/Joystick for flying might be viable (though I doubt it, as this game is very aim intensive) on PC, but it will never be viable for infantry. There is a reason PC and console gamers won't be mixed up on the same server.

Grüße,
    regards,
    the Toast
  9. Sliced

And I made that comment 6 months before that.
    If you want to play this game on a PS4 then have fun, if it works. Lol.
  10. Brusilov

I almost missed this thread.
  11. Korban

A question that is related to this but in the upcoming platform: How will SOE map out all these keybindings on the PS4, for this game at all??????