Today was a good day...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sekaszy, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Sekaszy

Miller-Global Techplant Alert.
    I was in Elsa, defending it successfully. My platoon was part of offensive at Mekala techplant. This platoon was also a first one at Tumas. That mass of full TR and VS gals, even few NCs was epic here.

Alert stats:
    VS-4
    NC-3
    TR-0

World Pop
    VS- 30-31%
    NC-32-33%
    TR 34-38%

[IMG]
  2. IamDH

Purple windshield

Proof Ice Cube was a VS

(inb4 someone makes a pun about Ice Spheres)
  3. bestan

Sorry, we were busy farming at rashnu. Won't happens again :eek:
  4. Van Dax

is that rashnu battle still going on? if so its been happening for like 10 hours
  5. maxilla

6. Crashsplash

TR played poorly.

At one point we held Hvar+Tawrich and all the tech plants on Amerish and had a good hack on Eisa. Then went and lost them all.

There was no shame in not gaining Eisa, failing to gain is not as bad as losing what you have already won. However, I think there was an assumption of victory that no single defeat seemed to remove.
  7. Frenk

It has been a freaking awesome alert. At 30 minutes to the end, TR had 3 tech plants, VS and NC 2. Then we capped Mekala and we were like "HELL YEAH we're going to win this!". But then NC capped Heyoka, and it was TR 1, NC and VS 3. So we rushed to Tumas and we capped it like 10 seconds before the alert ended!

And the best part is that TR had no tech plants, 54% pop on Amerish (and they lost all the 3 tech plants there in 15 minutes) and the 4th faction got NOTHING.
  8. GSZenith

lies i switched back to vs halfway :D
    • Up x 1
  9. Crashsplash

The thing was after Mekala went down there were just two/three TR went to tumas and I was saying if I was VS I'd throw everything at Tumas.

At that stage there were two/three vs overloading the gens and put a ghost cap on the point and then a call of 'Gal!' and a VS sundy rolled right past me, then another gal and someone said the mercs dropped a couple of gals too.

TR deserved to lose.
  10. Chyper

Well played to both Vanu and NC! See what you guys can do when you decide to get your **** off the forums and onto the battlefield? You win!

As for us TR, today is what happens when we win to much for too long. I can only agree to Crashsplashs' "assumption of victory that no single defeat seemed to remove." as I was certainly thinking that myself at the beginning of the alert. At least FU and BMC tried to stop both the NC and Vanu on all three continents, but you can only do so much against massive numbers with 3 squads. And even though we lost the alert, we had some really good fights, and that is what we in Freelancers Union (and hopefully many others on both sides) really wants out of our game at the end of the day.

Oh, and bacon ofc ;)
  11. Frenk

Exactly. It's strange since when we tried to cap tumas when you were still having 3 tech plants there was always a 5 gal drop that didn't let us cap it. But then, at the very end of the alert I was wondering where all those TR guys were gone.
  12. Thovargh

You completely outmaneuvered us. Maybe TR command will now start to get their sh*t together instead of making everyone listening to comand chat want to stab their ears out, but this will probably never happen.