We the Vanu Sovereignty propose a Non-Aggression Pact with the New Conglomerate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShortRovnd, Sep 28, 2013.

1. ShortRovnd

It has become clear that the swarming numbers of the Terran Republic fascists impose a tall obstruction to the path to peace on Auraxis. We cannot win this war alone!
    We the Vanu Sovereignty therefore propose a Non-Aggression Pact with the New Conglomerate effective upon the date of consensus acceptance of the pact until October 20th, 2013 at 12:00 AM PDT. We too share your value of freedom and your hatred of the fascist Terran oppression. Join us and together we will liberate this planet!
    • Up x 4
  2. Van Dax

I can sign on, pretty much doing this already
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. StolenToast

I never agreed to this.
  4. Oreo202

Nor did I.
  5. Peanut Butter

You can't form a non-aggression pact with the NC.

We already did.

:eek:
    • Up x 3
  6. ShortRovnd

The values of the NC are diametrically opposed with those of the TR. But the VS have no qualms with the NC pursuit of liberty.
  7. Sen7rygun

You call getting your a**es kicked by the TR and requiring a truce between the VS and NC a special occasion.

On Briggs we call this business as usual. Gather your forces and come test your strength.
    • Up x 1
  8. Peter Daniel

No. But I understand...
  9. VSDerp

if i see a NC ill snipe them like i would a TR. if it's not spandex well it's just not right !
  10. HadesR

It's dark ... A pink dorito is mistaken for a red one ... Sorry I tried
  11. Peter Daniel

The fun that would be if we all play TR to the end of WDS.
  12. Rene Korda

What, for every server? We VS practically own Woodman, even in the face of TR overpop. It's TR and NC who might benefit from a non-aggression pact here.
  13. MavCooL

Agreed to this.
    But where do we hav to go if we want to hav some fun time

Right now it's like
    I want a challenging fight : Warp to TR border and fight OP TR toys
    frustrated / boring coz of their number and toys
    and then
    I want some fun killing time : Warp to NC border and let the farm begins
    and then...
    boring coz they are getting warpgates pretty fast

LOGOUT.....
    • Up x 1
  14. ArmedGoose

Someone shoot OP for high treason!
    I would do it myself but I had not yet my morning coffee and cant shoot straight...
    No quarter given to blue terrorists, ever!
  15. Van Dax

lol this thread, wah I cant wins against tr but no way in hell will I work with these other guys, I'll just continue to lose and complain.
  16. BigMacDeez

This thread hurts my brain.

DDDDDEEEEERRRRRPPPP
  17. Cindercase

This post is an insult to to the Vanu. I call the OP to trial under suspicion of being a NC spy!
  18. Frenk

PLOT TWIST!
  19. eldarfalcongravtank

wait, what?o_O i thought the VS is all about turning everyone into sect minions by washing their brains, letting them worship alien idols and sending them blindly into certain death for the sake of progression of the human race?

NC, DONT FALL FOR IT!!
  20. ArmedGoose

Common misconception - inferior beings can not truly comprehend VS motivations.
    For the sake of simplicity: picture swarms of red and blue rodents and a big purple foot crushing them all... that's more like it. It's nothing personal; only a simple extermination process. :)