Are Sniper Rifles a Little Slow?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Gilley, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Gilley

I've never really liked the sniper class in other games or played them much but the SMG's and auto scout rifle drew me to the class. I decided to try the 100 cert bolt action and that thing is mediocre at best and the RAMS. 50 is still pretty meh. Do i have a lot to learn and a lot of getting used to to do or do the snipers need a buff?
  2. TheAntiFish

Try to imagine your sniper rifle is actually throwing slow moving rocks. You'll improve in no time!
  3. Gilley

Awesome! Thanks :)
  4. TheAntiFish

Haha i try to help, But yeah the bullet speed is a bit odd to get used to at range, but once you do it's a piece of cake. Moving targets can prove a pain to headshot unless they're running in a very straight (and therefore predictable) line. If you spend a week or two focused purely on your bolt action you'll be God-Tier in no time.

(If i can give you any tips for sniping that you should really listen to let it be this one. DO NOT go on the hill with all the other snipers, you'll just be one of many headshots for infiltrators like me. Find an out of the way spot somewhere to the side of the battle, you'll have more time to practice shot placement before the enemy infils notice you.)
  5. Gilley

Welp, i better get started!
    • Up x 1