Leaderboars, top kills, all TR?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Sep 24, 2013.

1. HooWoo

you help TR get bases?

TR is overpopulated and that's why I switched to VS, I'm gonna get that to Br 100 getting a 1.8-2KPM all the time, gg.

I've barely fought any tower fights on that character, VX6-7 is terrible for tower fights
  2. BigIronRanger

Why would you say that? i think you are quite wrong there come to Briggs and you'll see how much more aware people are.
  3. BigIronRanger

Hmm yeah good luck SCRUB bet ill see you in a ZOE MAX or a lolpod scythe soon or you want to make a bet with me and actually help VS take bases then you will see a lot of me and you will die alot by me.

1.8 - 2 KPM is a little to much for you i would say your TR character could only manage 1.5 at max.
  4. Posse

Too many people with way too high K/D and KPM compared to other servers, I'd go to Briggs and test for myself, but I have an unplayable latency there (400ms)
  5. ryoka

6. Zerran

LA: 3,592,782 score, 260,977 spm, 13 minutes played, 0 kills, 0 shots fired?

Seems legit. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  7. NachoFoot

8. SKYeXile

That's a pretty accurate assessment, I play prettymuch every PvP MMO and i conclude the same thing, its not isolated to briggs its SEA/Oceania in general.

The SEA server in WOT is known for being a "sea of n00bs," Darklands was also a sea of bads and it got worse at about 9pm when the terrible SEA players got on and most of the AU and SEA guilds in GW2 wore their pants on their heads too.

I think theres reasons behind it too, the population is more isolated from the happenings of EU and US realms, while AU players are influenced easily by US and EU playstles through the community SEA's isnt as much and those players potentially develop at a slower rate, we have on avg smaller guilds, and SEA has limited hardcore guilds so the play styles these guilds define become less influential on the server too. All this means is that the players on oceanic/ SEA realms arnt as developed and they're not in a competitive setting asmuch as the EU and US realms are
  9. HooWoo

lolpod scythe? lolpods suck for KPM

I'm making that character inf only and vehicles for transport...

If you think I can't maintain a 1.8-2KPM we'll see.
  10. Fredfred

11. BigIronRanger

Woahh 400 that is unplayable im hitting 250 on all US servers which for me is unplayable cause once you hit a certain level thats way too much hell my average reaction time is 250 ms. who knows there might be a 20 ms difference between life and death.
  12. BigIronRanger

Nice one bro inf only.

Soo ill see you on the battlefield and actually try to cap some points will ya, i promise you i will be around.

unless your definition of infantry play means pump actions in towers.
  13. Posse

Exactly, that's why I can't test anything on Briggs, being from Argentina I have 180ms with the US servers and around 250-300 with Europe, in fact, when the server is laggy it already becomes hell to me, today everyone on Waterson was having a bit of lag, well, that extra bit made it unplayable to me and I had to quit :p

[IMG]

That's how it is for me
  14. Moistt

For the people still complaining about strikers, do you realise that the grounder hugely outclasses it vs air, has a lock on, and is available for all factions? Everyone flying gets access to being shot down by Grounders, you're dealing with equal opportunity lock ons here, TR doesn't have a monopoly on the mechanic.
  15. Moistt

I mean lets face it the majority of your being locked on to is not actually strikers, and when its a not a striker its worse for you.
  16. Moistt

17. SKYeXile

are you on ADSL? If so you might want to see about calling up your ISP and disabling interleaving you could gain like 40ping, you might be able to do this from your ISP login page too. This will slow your downloads though.

you could then try using a tunnel:
    http://www.wtfast.com/

you will want one thats closest, but effectively that you would hop past on your way there...im not sure exactly where the east coast planetside servers are? probably see if NY or florida gives you a better ping, its free to try.
  18. RipperTR

I love these ****** threads, they somehow always make me think of this,

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. GunsmithJoe

Do I know you? How the hell did you get my photo?
    • Up x 1
  20. HooWoo

In 2 weeks time

Holidays means outside for me

And no it doesn't mean pump-action :)