Who actually has >50 auraxiums?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Sep 24, 2013.

1. nooblet91698

I've got none, since I just started a month ago, and I play all classes equally
  2. Mxiter

That much on se same account?? :eek:
  3. gregfox89

I have 4...
    I spread my kills out over a lot of weapons so that number could go up to 8-10 sometime in the near-ish future
    Auraxiums are like the main thing I'm grinding for these days
  4. Cougarbrit

I'm not sure "I spread my kills over a lot of weapons" counts when this guy here has a screenshot of 44 auraxs.

I have 2, TRAC and CARV, soon to be 3 with the TRV. I uh... spread my kills over a lot of weapons.
  5. Blarg20011

Damn, a month and you're BR41? That there is dedication.

Currently I have 0, but I've never tried to get to one.
    • Up x 1
  6. nooblet91698

Thank you :), I am really dedicated, but I have a terrible Toshiba laptop that runs the game at 20fps at very low. I can only fight in battles with 12-24 enemies in it, so I have to stay on longer to actually get xp. And plus, during the summer, I have more free time
    • Up x 1
  7. TheBloodEagle

Wowzers...hope the reward is worthwhile. I believe I have only 3 so far, Carv, TMG-50 and NS-15M.
  8. Blarg20011

Ha, yeah, I've been playing since release and I'm (obviously) only BR39. Had a ton of stuff to do this summer though, so didn't have much time for the playing.
    • Up x 1
  9. HLM

I don't imagine I'll ever have those sort of numbers for my weapons. For one thing I'm employed, and besides that I usually can't stand to play this game for more than a few hours before one thing or another causes me to log out in a bad mood. Or I crash.
    Also I never stick with one class for long. Always changing depending on the situation.

Oh yes I remember those good old days. I remember in beta where you would slowly earn auraxium over time and the only viable way to be able to afford something was to stay logged in overnight. You had to be inside a base though, so I'd jetpack up into the nooks and crannies around Amp Stations and Techplants and set up camp for the night. One time I came back in the morning to find myself face to face with another AFK player doing the same thing in "my" spot.

Oh, back to the actual topic again.. the only Auraxium medal I have is on the Mosquito rotary. Got a few guns on gold though.
  10. Dethfield

Im ashamed to admit that despite being BR99, i only have 10 auraxium medals (AP and HEAT for the vanguard and Lightning, and both hacksaws, mattocks, and scattercannons). I have a few golds and silvers in other infantry weapons, but who cares about that? :p
  11. Bankrotas

I never managed to get hacksaw auraxiums prior to their nerfs :/
  12. LowTechKiller

That is ridiculous...
  13. Hrafnagaldr

Hmm thats impressive.
    I only got Auraxium on all to Vanu avaiable LMGs except the Pulsar LSW und with the Lightning Python HE. Soon With the MAX Dual Cosmos VM3, but that about it in the near future.
  14. DeathWishNZ

What is an auraxium?
  15. Hibiki54

I got about 13-15 Auraxium medals.
  16. Kyouki

I'm around 16-18 medals now.
  17. Bankrotas

Afaik, it's mineral found in Auraxis (durrr) those big chunks of purple crystal you fly into once in a while.
  18. Halo572

No, not durrr if you haven't played for very long.

Auruxium is what they were proposing to use to unlock weapons in a clusterfarce system when the game was in beta or just launched instead of certs.

I can't remember exactly when it was and can't be bothered to look it up.

The problem was that it was going to take an extremely long time for anyone normal to unlock anything based on how it was awarded.

So they changed it to giving away XP for certs for people to farm and unlock things, even more so on x2 XP weekends.

Meaning all that remains of the concept is the mines that are just bases and could be called anything and the medals which really is just platinum.

And not having read it for a while and not bothering again to look it up, I guess it will be the basis of the mythical base supply resource system if they ever bother to put a game objective in.

Think Tiberium from C&C, which DOES have a game objective.
  19. DeathWishNZ

Thanks
  20. Kociboss

12 medals here.

I only get it on weapons that I like tbh.
    • Up x 1