I didn't get a boost and I'm proud of it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JENKMAN, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hibiki54

[IMG]

As you can see -- No 4th Faction here.
    • Up x 1
  2. Geneaux

*deletes alts and takes a screenshot*
    NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW MY SECRET!- in a sinister accent
  3. GSZenith

you do that, i'll take my free boost :)
  4. XRIST0

5. Liewec123

Ceres stands with you!
    On Ceres NC and VS are both higher than TR, i guess we've both had enough of TR tank zergs
    and we've decided to stick it to the man!, FOR FREEDOM, FOR SPACEMURICA!

i think one outcome of this WDS will be an unofficial alliance between NC and VS against the zerglings.
  6. ronjahn

I would guess SOE noticed the bad taste that the WDS was leaving in a majority of their player bases mouths and decide to give the reward to everyone.

You may turn down free 50% XP bonus, but I will happily use it on my NC main for simply logging into my TR alt to collect passive certs.

More certs = more effective means of dealing with the enemy=good for the empire.
  7. DarkInnocence

Sigh. The more I play this game, the more I regret choosing TR. Considering that I live on the opposite side of the world, everytime I play on a weekday, TR usually has like 50% pop on Waterson (off peak ofc) which is simply boring and thus I only play on weekends due to the lack of a fight on weekdays. And, even though I really want to jump to NC, I spent a reasonable amount of money (I'm still a kid and cannot easily get SC) on my TR char and that just makes me sad. I really wished I started out on NC.
  8. Mikenuge

Well f**k you SOE let's punish the guys who don't jump ship. I can't make a TR alt as it would only worsen the current TR overpop on my server & I would be directly supporting communism.
  9. Kid Gloves

I brushed the dust off my TR alt and played for a few hours on the one server where I figured I would get an honest fight rather than just stomping the competition.

I proudly supported the TR on Connery, and did my best to help cull overpopulation. They just happened to be wearing purple rather than the more traditional red and black.

And now I have my boost, I'm back to proudly supporting the VS.

I don't feel the slightest bit dirty. I opened fire on overpopulation and got rewarded for doing so.
  10. Nocturn0l

Not collecting a free boost is a mistake, there's not a lot of free things in this f2p game, but your worst mistake is not trying to know your enemy.
  11. eldarfalcongravtank

i'm a loyal VS player, have always been

and the only reason i didnt create a TR char in order to sack a 3-day xp boost is because i already have a 6-month heroic boost on my main going xD
  12. Kronic

Dude no one cares. Just make a TR alt and get your free boost. Nobody will think badly of you for trying to get free ****. I don't think you even have to do anything significant to get the boost, just log on to the TR alt.
  13. Spoprockel

I've logged in on my TR alt on Waterson once and killed some baddies, like so many times before when i was bored on Ceres.

Does that put me on Santas naughty list? :p
  14. ShinBreaker

Damn this guy is stupid. He's a one sided freak. Sure loyalty is good, but not understanding your enemy faction's game mechanics can fault you. I just wish I didn't delete my TR a week ago and was aware of the distribution of FREE 3 day boost for everyone when you make a TR account. I would of took SOE''s FREE gift for every player for granted.
    It sucks being uninformed. There goes my FREE prize :(
  15. Pikachu

My TR character got a 3 day hyper boost when I logged in. :eek:
  16. Cromell

Wow, that's an entirely new form of elitism here.

Though it would be lovely if everyone were actually loyal to their empire (as in no 4th factioners).
  17. Tragachinos

If you create a TR alt for whatever reason, you are going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
    • Up x 2
  18. HellionX

I think you meant representative here. Don't get me wrong I'm not a grammar or spelling **** but I think this is what you were going for. Also I think we all kind of represent the VS Connery. Not sure if you do though. I don't see your in game name. Maybe a 4thie? Also if you don't have anything constructive to say maybe try not posting. Some people really appreciate it. Fun right!

This statement makes me think that you are really not from the Connery VS. JENKMANS so called music spam (most songs are requests) is usually limited to platoon chat or warpgate prox if we are trying to blow off steam after a recent event. As for thwarting command. If you mean we try to work together with all our fellow outfits on Connery. Yes we do do this. Not sure what you mean by thwart though. Usually this would mean we try to sabotage it somehow. If we have been doing that we have been awful unsuccessful it would seem as we keep winning alerts.

This is sentence of yours is a bit hard to follow but I will try to answer. I think you trying to say that we are an uncoordinated zerg that just hammers around the map aimlessly and without purpose. If you truly think this you are entirely delusional. Between running all sorts of basic and advanced classes for our troops also advanced classes for our commanders. We work closely with our fellow outfit members and frequently go up against ugly odds too buy time, cap, or save locations during every single alert. Curious as to what you call a work horse. I'm sure in your eyes its a guy with a really high K/D that sits behind a shield. At any rate JENKMAN is proud of being a VS on Connery. He is proud at how far his outfit has come. He certainly does not have to pander to a narrow minded fool like yourself for validation. Many more people believe in JENK and the HVC the few who don't. How do we know this? Because the representatives of the HVC probably make up 75% to 85% of the active players on the VS.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne and this post of yours has old spice all over it. This post makes you look very ill informed and bitter. Next time get your facts straight before you post.
  19. MarioPIe

NC/VS have more loyalty even though TR have it as a Policy