Done

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by holycaveman, Sep 21, 2013.

1. holycaveman

When one guy behind a spawn shield is more capable than a level 60 fully equipped esf. Done with the stupidity.

In an esf I can only kill newbs. Tank newbs, infantry newbs. Other esf I have no problem with.

But its stupid when you fight for 15 minutes with one guy behind a spawn shield.

frustrating to say the least.

Large battles forget about it. esf has been nerfed into the ground. rocket pods? LMAOFF. One clip will barely kill an infantry.

Its just not worth the frustration.

Yea, its a rant, but its also one more person not interested any longer.
    • Up x 1
  2. holycaveman

Suddenly I feel a lot better. LOL
  3. KenDelta

Well you're stupid enough to stay in the same base and fight with a 1 guy that is camping behind a shield , I've seen desperate kills but that's pure stupidity.

^Assuming that's whats going on.
    • Up x 2
  4. Iridar51

So you're the kind of player that uses ESF to hunt infantry? Good riddance.
    • Up x 12
  5. Excretus Maximus

Poor guy, you can't farm someone smart enough to not leave the spawn room and walk into a certain death.
    • Up x 3
  6. ABATTLEDONKEY

Why did you persist against a guy that was camping in a shield?
  7. Copasetic

I'm glad you got over it, but I don't understand why you got angry in the first place. Camping spawn shields in an ESF is a complete waste of time, I'm actually glad the guys behind the shield get the upper hand here. There's no reason you need to be there and being the most mobile vehicle in the game you can easily go find something else to shoot at.
  8. MrMurdok

K bye.
    • Up x 3
  9. Spiritualised

Post of the year. Made my day
  10. IamDH

Change location?

BTW, you can still farm in large battles
  11. maxkeiser

Yes. It is stupid. Really stupid of you to do that. Didn't you have anything better to do for those 15 minutes? There was nowhere else on the battlefield where your awesome skills were needed?
  12. Bill Hicks

Did anyone see V.H.S 2 ? is it any good?
  13. Aegie

Yup, no need for spawn rooms at all if we allow Galaxies to shuttle AMS sunderers.
  14. Craftyman

Have you been drinking?
  15. tproter

You can't expect to use an ESF to kill infantry everywhere.

I say this as someone who enjoys using ESFs the most.

• Up x 1
  16. Robes

So long as infantry get in the middle of me fighting another esf or tank i will go out of my way to lolpod the living **** out of them, then laugh at them in tells after.
  17. maxkeiser

I have no problem with ESFs killing infantry. I normally take cover when I see an aircraft anyway.

People who are silly enough to run about in the open (without air support or armour anti-air etc) deserve to die.
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

That moment when you realize you can fly away and find another fight at any time....
    • Up x 3
  19. Kracken

20. DeadliestMoon

Looks like someone payed attention in the "How to be an *sshole pilot 101." For the record I'm not calling you an *sshole, I'm just saying that's a ******-y thing to do if you were to just go after infantry who don't provoke you.