[Video] Freelancers Union - Operation V

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Cowabunga

Operation V took place on the frozen wastes of Esamir - Watch as the Freelancers Union dukes it out against the NC rebel outfits at various key points throughout the campaign.

The video features some of the best fights in the operation, cranked up on ULTRA with Physx enabled - The video almost captures the complete epicness of playing this beautiful game.

The video also contains a short segment showcasing our elite FU soldiers aka. 'The Huntsmen Corps'. Only a select few can become one of these elite fighters, requiring completion of our rigorous bootcamps and multiple field operations.

Special thanks to Luperza for granting access to the 'Dev Cam' once again. Also thanks to all the FU soldiers taking part in this glorious operation. Lastly thanks to the NC outfits for putting up such a great fight.

Stay tuned and subscribe for more.

• Up x 7
  2. Deltafoxnine

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Geronimo

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Mordus

Win
    • Up x 2
  5. mrhole

Awsome video!! :D
    Proud to be a part of FU.
    • Up x 2
  6. AdennTM

Not enough of us flyboyz in there :(
  7. Gunmonkey

Another epic!
  8. hargraven

As always, the most epic vids on the interwebs :).
  9. hargraven

Don't forget to watch the huntsmen part near the end of the vid. It's the most awesome part!
  10. Retrieverr

The one OP i had to miss :(
  11. EliteEskimo

It's to the point now that I expect all their videos to be awesome because of how consistently awesome they are. Every OP video Hadouken puts up has beautiful shots of the battle field from a combined arms aspect showing vehicle and infantry gameplay, the videos themselves are filled with stunning moment of epicness that make you feel like you could actually be there in the video, and to top it off there is always some sort of kick butt music that just totally makes you lose yourself in the video. When I watch the Freelancers Union OP videos it make me feel like starting up the game, even if I had just got done playing an OP with my outfit. Once again great job Hadouken.:cool:

[IMG]
  12. Chauma

Greit as always. Go FU!
  13. Takoita

Personally, I'd turn off the blur effect for the cameraman. Nice and crispy picture would be better.
  14. Cowabunga

Thanks man, I don't know what to say! :D
    Love making these vids and I'll keep making them if people enjoy watching 'em.
    • Up x 2
  15. Deltafoxnine

Btw. how do you get the flying cam?
  16. Cowabunga

I've been granted access to the Dev Cam - An admin tool to film these shots. :)
  17. Cowabunga

It comes down to personal taste - Without blurr the vid would look very different but not feel right imo.
    I,ve always been a sucker for motionblur :p
  18. Masherchef

Very well done!
  19. Elron

Awesome Video, as usual:)
  20. Kabooos

The MAX fight was crazy. Also the tank driving down the hill, crazy stuff! :D